Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Some people do have blind faith in the system, but the timeline is progressing maybe a little bit than what I would predict if the system is functional. No one should have come into this thinking that trials absolutely need to happen before the election.

lol come on. If I cared enough I would 100% find posts from all of you that the trials will obviously be done before the election. Your side is just moving the goal posts eveytime a consequence vanishes.

1 Like

There are literally bets going on about this. You should do it. I know PhDs love a good research project.

Meanwhile there were strangely people in this very thread predicting Trump wasn’t going to have any of his assets seized.

People are betting a trial will end before the election still?!?!??

Where can I get this action?

No one lookin for instant gratification here, just lol that it’s being held up as you shouldn’t have expected like a January 6th trial before the election when the crime happened right after the last one 4 YEARS AGO

2 Likes

Meanwhile there hasn’t been an event that could cause his assets to be seized yet

Upholding the original bond would have done it. So yes there absolutely has been.

1 Like

There are bets that have happened that have this as an outcome that are ongoing. Why are you reading so poorly lately?

Like if you try a coup at last election, and no trial before the next one 4 years later then you can’t say the system is working with a straight face

4 Likes

Sure 6 months ago. I’m asking if someone is dumb enough to let me bet this today and if so how much can I pile in?

The system is working exactly as intended: to protect the rich, famous, and powerful, especially when white

1 Like

nun has had this same schtick for as long as he has been posting. It’s never going to change. And while he is never right at least it is entertaining in the sense of how unbelievable it is that someone can literally be wrong about almost everything for a decade and still post this smugly.

1 Like

I guess you’ll have to wait and see if your Bat****Signal gets anyone interested

Honest question. You would bet today one of his trials will end before the election?

In b4 “I don’t bet on politics”

4 Likes

I understand the need to vent but have you considered the possibility your views on what other people think might be a little too black and white?

1 Like

None of those words, except maybe obviously, refer to the strengths of people beliefs. They refer to the probability of an event.

I mean, while this is obviously true, every single “legal contributor” on MSNBC spews the same garbage take on national television.