Democratic Primary Debates

Scroched Earth

well uh when you’re amy klobuchar every item could potentially be freely thrown around at one of her staff. i don’t blame her for this its on brand.

3 Likes

Nothing about immigration. Nothing about democratic reform. Nothing about women’s issues.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/robingrace5/status/1217283632404074496

dont give up yet

8 Likes

Real missed opportunity to not hand the account keys to El Blombito for the evening

1 Like

How in god’s name is Klob this bad at public speaking.

1 Like

Trumpism won’t fit into a dustbin unfortunately

In her defense, Pete is “good” at public speaking and my God I’d rather have my nails slowly pulled off by rusty pliers

UNNNIITTYYY!!

You think it was right to include closing statements instead of just switching to clips of Big Lebowski?

1 Like

This debate is just another example of how we are already living in a dystopian future where the powerful few/corporations control everything. The media, all the resources, our elections and the vast majority of the politicians. It’s sick.

7 Likes

Lol Klob is literally down to 1c on predictit after her brilliant performance

3 Likes

What if she’s the superuser tho

1 Like

Oh noes, she went there! “The first woman president”

Sorry Bernie

1 Like

And the media is gonna be slobbering all over her.

(Klob I mean)

1 Like

great closing statement from bernie

2 Likes

Uninted

Goddammit Joe, this is NOT about character! No one cares about character! Talk policy or go to bed.

Joe: “I’m gonna pay for your Healthcare and educate your children with character and R.E.S.P.E.C.T.”

1 Like

American character is on the ballot. That’s too bad because a huge chunk of America is all in with Trump on everything.

2 Likes