Democratic Primary Debates

ONE OF US
ONE OF–uh-oh

4 Likes

30 years ago…ah, right…

What party were you in then Senator?

Did the Republican Party leave you?

1 Like

Bro, your chips aren’t even on the wheel.

5 Likes

Steyer sounding good. Still lucky to make the second tier here, but head and shoulders above the bottom tier.

1 Like

if you’re playing winning poker, “poker chips” are not items to be freely thrown around, which is what klob seems to think poker chips are for. i cannot in good conscience vote for a bad poker player, even though i otherwise think klob would be a good president

4 Likes

Don’t know how many votes this debate will actually get him–but 1. Steyer for me (surprise!) after this debate.

Fake news is very effective messaging to independents. The Obama/Trump contingent.

biden raises his voice at the weirdest damn times

edit - PERIOD

1 Like

Biden going HAM. No idea what he said but someone is getting killed it sounds like.

2 Likes

He’s doing a godawful Bernie impression.

1 Like

Heh, Steyer went 0/0 back in November. He would probably be my #2 now…

Is this another hour? I might have had enough.

Early debate rankings for me
Bernie
Steyer
Warren
Klob
Pete
Biden

I think I’m switching allegiances here, I’m very impressed with Biden’s “make every highway a Green Highway” plan, just a brilliant idea.

3 Likes

I can get on board with that but…

Baby he’s changed! 10 years of beating fossil fuel companies! Giving pledge! Petition campaigns!

I thought they said 2 hours so i think its almost over but needed to get one more long commercial break in

Just another reminder that this nonpartisan debate has been brought to us by… all the corporate sponsors that hate Bernie’s platform

1 Like

Steyer up to 3c on Predictit from 1c to start.

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1217283451201753089

How is Jennifer Rubin still allowed to write takes, surely it’s possible to make this illegal.

5 Likes

Just a straight up closing statement ending? First thing CNN has done right all night.

2 Likes