Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

I’m quite literally doing the exact opposite.

Even hinting towards broaching the subject of Official Endorsements™ is “muddying the discussion to score cheap points”.

OK OK WARREN WENT ON TV AND SAID SHE WOULD PERSONALLY BITE BERNIE VOTERS WITH HER VIPER FANGS TO HELP BIDEN BUT I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE AWARE THAT IT WAS NOT AN OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT IN THE PARLANCE OF OUR TIMES

4 Likes

jesus

what’s up?

2 Likes

Sanders got donors. What did his donors want? Expect him to try to do that.

Trump might be an exception because the media was his biggest “donor”. They did get what they wanted though, which is just any kind of shitshow.

But, Rubio and Cruz and Biden are not exceptions. Like Bernie, they depend on donors. Unlike Bernie, they depend on a relatively small group of donors.

Welcome to 6 hours ago. We have covered all this ground already.

1 Like

“Spends weeks attacking Bernie”

Lol. Bernie probably realized he had no chance to win an election against Trump as soon as he saw how quickly his supporters fall apart at the slightest criticism. Most sensitive bunch of snowflakes since the Jordan Peterson fan club.

Bernie had a shot if the all polls were wrong like Michigan 2016, which is the same sort of long shot in her favor that Warren was hoping for.

I’m confused I thought the Bernie supporters were the mean ones

5 Likes

I think it was a misunderstanding and he said something along the lines of it being a lot harder for a woman to win. Which isn’t wrong.

Sensitive and mean aren’t mutually exclusive. In fact they often go hand in hand.

She wasn’t the one who released the report so I’m not sure what you mean by coordinated move. The criticism is that this should have been a relatively minor thing in the heat of primary season that was blown way out of proportion.

Ask Bloomberg or Mayor Pete what it means to be attacked by Warren.

You think it was a misunderstand that upset her, but she kept it to herself when it happened and then only talked about it privately to some people in her campaign and then, even after what she said to staffers became public she never said anything about it to Bernie until she was on live television at the debate?

2 Likes

I don’t know if she would classify it as a misunderstanding, I’m saying that’s what I think it was.

I believe what happened is she accused him of calling her a liar no?

Lol

3 Likes

My first inclination is sarcasm, but…I think she and Bernie have told the truth about them being friends and having similar political agendas. I don’t see how that’s possibly true while at the same time Liz takes huge offense at something, stews over it, it becomes a public controversy, and then dramatically springs it on Bernie at a debate. She’d call him.

What happened was she decided her political future was brighter with Bernie out.

6 Likes

What are you talking about? Biden is getting attacked (correctly) right now a million times harder than Bernie ever has. This is what I mean by sensitivity.

Are we still debating known SNAKEWOMAN Liz fucking Warren in this thread like she actually cost Bernie the nomination? I swear Trump is like a button-pushing savant.

2 Likes

Therefore they will lash out at anyone and everyone making then unable to ever expand their support base.