Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

Who is the median voter that is willing to pull the lever for a Democrat?

The hope, as ever, is that there’ll be no settling for ‘a scrap’ this time.

The last poster itt who has openly speculated about the possible need to cancel democracy is warning people about authoritarianism.

More educated and not as white and not as old, but still pretty damn old.

It’s kind of a paradox: with democracy you get authoritarianism, and without democracy you get authoritarianism. Funny how that works. It almost like having a bunch of dipshit primates running a technological society likely leads to bad things.

(And yet, things are a hell of a lot better than they were 100 years ago, much less 200 years ago.)

2 Likes

But Bernie isn’t a known as a Democrat, he’s known as an independent.

:zap: :boom: :zap:Biden/TBD 2020 GET HYPE :zap: :boom: :zap:

7 Likes

I’m understanding of all factions on the left.

And if Republicans were in control you’d have nothing. And you’d be marginally closer to nothing.

LGBT people had bigger problems in the 60s than just not being able to get married.

Based on your past work I’m assuming this a joke, right?

Y’all seriously gonna try to straightsplain itt? Really?

“Hey guys, why don’t you stop being nazis? Maybe just a little?”

“Nah, we’re good. We’re gonna keep being nazis.”

“Sigh… These fucking nazis…”

“OMG we were gonna stop being nazis until you called us ‘nazis’!”

3 Likes

You guys called me a Bro so I was forced to vote for Lyndon LaRouche again. That’s just logic.

1 Like

It’s worse than that because it’s straightsplaining a point that’s actually their opponent’s point.

?

1 Like

Voting isn’t a continuum, there is no median voter. Every single person believes a total grab bag of nonsense including at least 15 mutually contradictory things. Gary is to the left of Terry because he believes the contrails are made by corporations whereas Terry thinks they’re made by lizards. But he also thinks states rights are good and abortion is a sin and taxes should be higher and thug culture ruined basketball and teachers should be paid more and they should just put a computer in charge of things and…

4 Likes

Also, can the babybrains at least try to not immediately turn every conversation into DementedRapist2020, maybe just a little? As a treat?

We were talking about Big Sean’s big brain with its big analysis of Bernie’s big not doing the one secret trick the DemE hates (!).

“Big Sean’s brainworms got high on their own supply.”

“So you’re saying you’re fine with trump appointing another SC justice?”

FUCK

https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1251259137830379522?s=20

3 Likes