Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

Democratic Primaries: I Voted for the Other Thread Title

1 Like

Iā€™m not anti Sanders, Iā€™m anti Joe Rogan.

1 Like

Well, I do have a brain injury from a recent stroke, so Iā€™m sure you guys would have a field day speculating about my mental fitness to have opinions if I made a video.

Pleaseā€¦ We are not all the same.

I mean itā€™s just a fact. Anybody who is talking about Biden having dementia (which is what I meant by you guys) would 100% say similar things about me. I was going to speech therapy months after my stroke and I definitely am not as good a speaker or debater as Biden or any politician.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just that this broad Strokes of posters is not true, especially hereā€¦

Iā€™d say its more of a level playing field and was definitely Pro Warren at the start before her M4A flip.

But whatever I suppose.

Well, I didnā€™t mean ā€œyou guysā€ as all the posters here. Just all the people who actually believe or spread for political reasons the Biden has dementia meme. Rogan certainly applies as do some but certainly not all of the posters here.

1 Like

I think we might end up with a situation where Bernie endorses Biden before Warren does.

I wish I had @Loading.000ā€™s energy to debunk the conspiratards.

New thread title:

Democratic primaries: your candidate lost, get over it.

2 Likes

Barely 40 posts in the first 24 hours of a new thread, and 15+ of them are by establishment apologists. Seems the Sanders supports are certainly over it. Kinda sad the Democratic party is right of an autocratic cheeto. They donā€™t even try and say the reason they didnā€™t try is because their opponents would have said no. Better luck in 2024. Republicans are the party of pay to play and the Democrats are the party of pay to lose.

2 Likes

Nader 2000 - Itā€™s our time!

Honestly, if you can lose an election against a dude almost single-handedly responsible a pandemic that kills a quarter million Americans and a tanking economy, maybe its time to rethink the strategy.

Ross Perot 1992 - Donā€™t Call It a Comeback

2 Likes

Exactly. Team D has won 4 elections in the last 40 years, and 2 of those were on the back of a 3rd party right wing candidate and the subsequent reelection. The other 2 were on an agenda of hope and change that never showed up. All 5/6 of the other teamā€™s candidates delivered nothing but their partyā€™s agenda time and time again.

The democrats are the worst party of all time. Shit to the core. If it wasnā€™t for the 2 party system they would have been blasted out of existence long long ago.

Joe Biden is a rapist with dementia.

If you vote for him you are also a rapist with dementia change my mind.

Liz lads pretend she didnā€™t take the money bag

This whole ā€œget over itā€ is rooted in denial that every other candidate sold out in a heinous way

2 Likes

Youā€™re not wrong but the other way of looking at it is theyā€™ve lost the popular vote only once in the last 30 years.

Funny that because our country has been awarded the fair play award numerous times by Fifa but we havenā€™t qualified for a major event since 1998ā€¦

Popular vote though is what our fans stuck too for years until finally we had enough.

1 Boycott is all it took.

Maybe just maybe politicians can do the same this yearā€¦ BTW what ever happened to californiaā€™s results.

BTW, this doesnā€™t just mean Bernie, it also means Liz, and Mayor Pete, and Kamala, Klob, and the rest. No one on this forum had Biden as a first choice, so weā€™ve all had to get over our candidateā€™s loss. Doing so was relatively straightforward, because Trump is pure evil. Only Bernie supporters appear to have trouble accepting reality and moving on. Well,it is time to move on.