Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

would you say he sounds inspiring and confident

I would not. I didnā€™t find any of the dem candidates in 2020 ā€œinspiringā€ tbh. Perhaps Booker or Harris could have been, but itā€™s harder to be inspired by someone who is so far behind the whole time.

https://twitter.com/AlxThomp/status/1246499752071647233

biden is having a lot of trouble speaking coherently. those people arenā€™t. i donā€™t think he is ā€˜literally stroking outā€™ and i can see being annoyed at clickbait headlines but he is very clearly struggling

i dont ever want to vote Biden but coming up with the cabinet take when Trump is sending Jared up there to talk about ā€œour stockpileā€ is about the worst reason possible, lol

and Trump not declining? madness

5 Likes

Honestly, I have no problem understanding him. I think everybody who claims he is constantly unintelligible is agenda driven. I thought he was pretty good in the last no audience debate 1 on 1 with Bernie. Would not have been able to tell which candidates supposed dementia was a major story. Both seemed fine to me.

2 Likes

he was definitely on some good juice during the debate when he lied about 25 times. most of the interview clips that you are talking about are far below par when it comes to a presidential candidate. the nicole wallace interview in particular

things i am still interested in but are already forgotten

the story behind the Shadow app
exit poll discrepancies of 10%+ in Mass
Colorado voting tallies (83% reporting, lol)
why Pete Buttigieg would drop out to endorse a candidate that was behind him in the tallies
Warrenā€™s using her phone a friend lifeline to call a Joe Arpaio donor
Prominent MeToo figures deleting tweets about Kavanaugh after Tara Reade story goes live

UN run our elections forever challenge

5 Likes

You can find isolated clips of any politician. There just happens to be a cottage industry of people on the right and some on the left pushing Biden dementia propaganda. Like Joe Rogan is a pretty typical low info bro voter, and heā€™s totally convinced Biden is mentally unfit.

there are a lot more biden supercuts than bernie supercuts. i think that Biden is definitely showing signs of decline. even if heā€™s not, heā€™s completely beholden to his donors and has no original ideas so the point that heā€™s getting his strings pulled still holds

The MA polling discrepancy was a single source story that was totally debunked. It got amplified (and never corrected) because it fit into an existing political narrative that some people wanted to believe/spread regardless of truth.

Rogan perfectly in line with about half this board.

1 Like

If you think Joe is fine you probably should get checked for dementia yourself

1 Like

Joe is more than fine, heā€™s perfect if you want to have #resist and a pride flag in your Twitter handle while hoping that trump gets to be dictator for life.

2 Likes

Seems like the Rogan types talking about Joe having dementia are the ones hoping for a Trump win.

I wonder if Rogan even bothered to vote in the primary after endorsing Bernie. He seems like exactly the kind of of questionable faith twitter guy who ā€œsupportsā€ Bernie, but doesnā€™t really care enough to bother voting.

The difference of needing to rely on the cabinet to step up vs praying for the cabinet to stop him seems like an easy choice

wisconsinā€™s already turning into a *** show because itā€™s not just a primary and republicans noticed early votes are down for dems so theyā€™re trying to have it and dems trying to push it back because they also noticed.

https://twitter.com/nachdermas/status/1246513208141197312

4 Likes

Ouch sounds like I hit a little too close to home!

1 Like

btw Joe Rogan said on air ā€œIā€™d rather vote for Trump than Biden, I donā€™t think he can handle anything, youā€™re relying entirely on his cabinetā€ and for some totally unfathomable reason the anti-Sanders crowd thinks this represents a victory for their worldview.

5 Likes