Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

Ok, lock grandpa Joe back in the basement now.

5 Likes

This isn’t even an insurance issue. Most people would go broke after a catastrophic illness even with free healthcare because they can’t work and their income drops to 0. You have to either drain all your assets or wait up to a year for social security to help.

Many people in Canada have disability insurance (short and long term) with their companies.

Who cares what Warren or Bernie want? They are not important anymore.

Exactly :+1:

It’s not uncommon in the US, but I would bet most don’t have enough coverage to survive for a 1 year recovery with average savings and no other income.

The point is still that plenty of insurance plans simply don’t do what they’re supposed to do, or what people without direct experience with them imagine they do. Is it good to put 20 million people on plans that they can’t afford and they don’t receive much of a benefit from? Maybe?

People like to talk about going without insurance like it’s some sort of gamble, but buying insurance is clearly more analogous to gambling. You pay money up front and if certain unlikely events occur you get money back. But it’s clearly -EV because insurance companies and doctors offices have to pay a lot of people a lot of money to make sure the paperwork is all in order.

Umm Warren could be VP. Bernie can’t.

1 Like

Like I said, not important.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:… :laughing:

The last few days.

Warren is evil for even suggest compromising!

Warren a snake.

It doesn’t matter who VP is.

UHC or no insurance (first raised)!

What about the 20 million?

Oh that insurance isn’t good.

Insurance itself is dumb.

People shouldn’t even use insurance.

Weeeeeee!

Clovis “I am a Canadian & I’m not fighting for the same healthcare as we have because?”

I’m am fighting for it. You aren’t. You are just complaining and trying to wish things into existence.

Hell the 20 million people now insured cause of ACA represents like 70% of my countries population. You are almost there. :grin:

You’re trying to convince Americans on a far inferior healthcare plan than Canadians have, why is this?

Using that logic, UBI in the time of coronavirus for white people only is better than no one getting it because at least some people are getting help.

1 Like

I’ve said this already. Because I actually care about insuring more people. I see a difference between 1 and none and I sure as hell see a difference between 20 million and none.

Indeed… :+1:

Bad-Faith

I care about healthcare, not insurance, so who’s fighting the Good Fight here.

Protect the profits Clovis.

2 Likes

If Clovis can find posts where I’ve said any of this I’ll bow out the thread, if he can’t he should bow out the thread, challenge Clovis?

1 Like