Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

You lost the nomination. Your side didn’t work hard enough. Now you want to hurt the world as punishment because you failed.

That is what is going on.

1 Like

lol

4 Likes

For the record I’m not arguing that refusing to vote for gropey joe will make anything better. The world is fucked. Bernie was the last hope and a super thin hope even if he’d won. You’ve got maybe 15-20 years left before you drown.

2 Likes

Hurt the world? Malarkey! Look fat, I gave ole Joe a look just like he asked. I didn’t like what I saw so I’m taking his advice and voting for the other Biden.

2 Likes

Wow you really aren’t a serious person.

Bernie lost so the entire world is over?

Grow up.

1 Like

I decline to agree with your claim that political and macroeconomic decisions should be based on the greatest good.

Clovis,

Stop ruining every thread you post in.

Thank you

6 Likes

No the world is over because the billionaires have won. The prisoners dilemma of run away capitalism means things can only get worse from here as they consolidate their power at the expense of everyone else. There was a flex point where it may have been possible to rein them in but I believe it’s passed. Maybe I’m wrong on that but I’ve seen no evidence merely assertions.

10 Likes

Might need a few more buttons there. I can’t say I’m especially confident that Amash and Ventura aren’t sexual predators also.

2 Likes

Maybe wireless brother can define the term choice for us so we can conclude this stupid argument.

1 Like

Learn the difference between ruining and disagreeing.

So you give up. Ok. Why are you here with the people who still want to fight? Move on to a hobby or something. Politics isn’t for you.

Are those the voters who

(1) led him to a commanding win over Bernie; or
(2) polls show have him crushing Trump??

It’s really a very simple test: who is more likely to benefit black and brown voters by being President? If you believe that person is Trump, vote for him. If you believe that person is Biden, vote for him. If you believe that person is someone else, then just light your ballot on fire and kick yourself in the nuts.

Again, this is a message board. It is a hobby.

3 Likes

Right before they complain for four years that THEIR VOICE HAS NOT BEEN HEARD!!!1!!!

Shouldn’t we have a rule against, um, advocating for political assassinations?

2 Likes

To be fair, there’s a difference between advocating for something and falsely claiming it to be a natural implication of someone’s position.

5 Likes

Maybe word that a bit better @anachronistic :+1:

1 Like

Some very milquetoast accelerationists itt.

One would think they’d uh try harder now that they’ve proven the system has them by the balls.

Even Trump’s CIA understands hyperbole better than you

1 Like