Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Joe Rogan, host of the most downloaded podcast, listened by tens of millions of people weekly, is a fringe figure? He’s arguably the most popular media figure in America

Dude, his audience is mostly young white dudes, it may be a huge audience but it’s not representative

You know who voted heavily for Trump? White dudes did so I’d say there’s a chance his audience is sort of representative of this country

2 Likes

The transphobic shit is complete nonsense. He said he supports trans and will happily refer to them how they want.

All he said is that men transitioning to women as adults should not be able to fight other women in MMA or do shit like weight lifting because it’s unfair and he is 100% correct. Anyone who thinks a man in his 30s transitioning to a woman should be fighting women in MMA is an idiot.

3 Likes

TIL CSI is actually a fringe show because it’s audience is mostly old white boomers

We’re up against a guy who thinks his own god damn propaganda channel isn’t right wing enough. He is supported by literal nazis. Forgive me for not being enraged about a Joe Rogan endorsement.

And crucially, unlike Trump and Nazis, Bernie will bring Rogans audience to him, and will compromise his values for them never.

3 Likes

I mean, we have a “Galaxy Brain” group for these kinds of takes lol

Pretty much everyone I know that is an avid listener/fan of Rogan is undoubtedly progressive. Not saying he doesnt have alot of support from crazy right wing people but his listener base is pretty diverse.

Okay, no it’s fucking not, we’re getting into cite or ban territory. This is the first search result for “joe rogan trans”, I’m linking at 1:39 (you can listen to first part of that if you want) and you tell me with a straight fucking face that’s not two utterly deplorable transphobic scumbags jerking each other off.

This was put up checks notes on October 23rd… in 2019

What exactly in this makes Joe reprehensible? Men transitioning to women and competing in athletic sports is complete bullshit and fucks over women. It’s completely unfair and should not be allowed.

The part about being legally obligated to use a pronouns is kinda meh, but definitely not reprehensible territory.

3 Likes

Nothing to get one’s panties in a bunch over.

New thread for this infighting IMO. I know I’m participating but it’s so, so dumb.

5 Likes

This is totally about unfairness in sports guys

This infighting is so, so dumb. Why can’t we all agree that life is so easy that people have to make up shit like gender identity nonsense, you’re a girl or a guy who cares.

The more you post the stronger Bernie gets.

5 Likes

I didn’t mean fringe in terms of popularity, but respectability, like Howard Stern. Stuff that is too low bro to be on in your doctors office. If you really didn’t think there would be an issue in publicly accepting his endorsement…I guess that explains why progressives do so badly in elections despite having popular positions.

Exactly right.

I specifically said borders on transphobic to avoid this stupid conversation. I guess I should know that stupidity is unavoidable here.

Who is telling you to be enraged?

It doesn’t border on transphobic, he and his garbage fans and apologists are the tip of the spear (I’m so clever) of transphobia

And the reinforcements have arrived

2 Likes