Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1234657102242574336?s=19

I actually don’t believe this. The centre wins as much from the left losing. Think who would be in a Biden cabinet vs a Bernie cabinet. These are completely different people! If the left actually wins and gains power, it’s much worse for the center than the right. The right can still fundraise in the same fashion. The center cannot.

1 Like

Fuck off? Nah, you fuck off. You’ve insulted me numerous times and called me an establishment shill for having the audacity to recognize that we need to draw people in to vote for Bernie as the field consolidates. I voted for him in 2016, will vote for him this year, donated to him, and donated to Justice Dems.

For you to insult me in the past as a shill for the moderates/establishment, then tell me you don’t insult people is a special kind of gaslighting.

5 Likes

Not bad, but not quite either.
“Jeg støtter Joe Biden som USAs neste [next] president”

Without “next” in there, it’s not completely correct either.

(Yes, I’m Norwegian)

5 Likes

531 disagrees: Election Update: Klobuchar’s Exit Boosts The Odds No One Will Win A Delegate Majority | FiveThirtyEight

Before she dropped out, our model expected Sanders to win an average of 27 delegates in Minnesota; now, we are forecasting him to win an average of 30. In terms of Minnesota delegates, Biden and Warren appear to be the bigger beneficiaries of Klobuchar’s exit; Biden gained an average of 6.5 delegates and Warren gained an average of 4.8. What happens in Minnesota tomorrow now will certainly be worth watching.

1 Like

Basically Bloomberg entered the race knowing he has no realistic chance of getting nominated but it was totally worth it for him to spend millions on his campaign to stop Bernie/Warren tax?

No.

What about Hitler?

That’s what Riverman meant, but he phrased it weirdly, hence Vic’s reaction.

Do you really want to understand it? Because I can explain it.

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1234669334632390656

Unironically smarter than the entire Dem establishment

19 Likes

Edit: to be fair the banker was never voting against trump either.

Just lol at this. That plumber doesn’t want Mexicans getting his job. He’s voting for Trump now and forever.

1 Like

Lol I see the adults itt are fully mask off. Good look guys and girls.

We will probably get fucked, but watching these clowns explain how a square actually is a circle for the next eight months is going to be great.

6 Likes

So rat memes have hurt Pete supporters’ feelings so profoundly that they’re unsure whether they can vote for Bernie, yet the actual admitted “collusion” is just good old fashioned school-of-hard-knocks politics, get used to it? Honestly, anyone to whom that sounds reasonable should feel free to vote for Trump. I really don’t care.

13 Likes

Some have gone full deplorable for sure, but Bernie’s economic populism message absolutely connects with some blue collar workers the way other dems haven’t.

2 Likes

Rat memes are also somehow homophobic as well, evidently

2 Likes

Conspiracy theory hot take!

The DNC is going all out, masks off right now because they realize if they give the nomination to anyone other than the person to get the most votes/delegates they will lose to Trump. So they plan on doing the right thing! So they’re going all out to make it happen for Biden, but it won’t so they will choose Bernie!

Right guys?

1 Like

Plumbers are not worried about unskilled immigrants taking their jobs. I’m sure a percentage of them are racist though.

Why do people on this board have such contempt for blue collars workers? I saw waiters and waitresses getting called stupid on one of these threads.

5 Likes

The good thing is that if they go masks off they will increase the spread of the coronavirus at DNC offices

3 Likes

Well, the same people who are now whining about getting “rat-fucked” by coalitions forming within a party to consolidate power, are the same ones I’ve listened to for the past three years (at least) condescendingly chastise the “DemE” for not understanding that politics is about accumulation of power and for not being able to play hard-nosed politics against the Republicans. So what does it say about Bernie that he’s spent the majority of his life as a Senator and he can’t seem to strategically navigate a political primary after two chances and actually getting to redraft the rules the second time around (after he whined about the process the first time)? It doesn’t really inspire confidence that he has the political chops to deal with Mitch McConnell.

If his strategy is to build a massive following that sweeps elections across the country giving control of the House and Senate to ideologically like-minded politicians, well, ok. But to do that he’s got to win over the support of people who support Pete or Warren or Biden, and then all the rat memes shit like that actually does have some impact, yeah.

3 Likes