Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

https://twitter.com/elbloombito/status/1198632950159618049?s=21

1 Like

Exactly. Warren and Sanders were the only two people in the room for the conversation. Warren has the power to characterise the conversation any way she likes. She had a very clear opportunity to de-escalate the conflict.

Occam’s Razor says the Warren campaign leaked this deliberately. CNN had four sources for their story. You think four Warren confidantes all decide to discuss with the media a private conversation Warren had without getting the OK from Warren herself? That’s before we even get to the campaign script thing that Warren did fundraising based on, like it’s clear even without the private conversation thing that the campaign is pivoting to go after Bernie. If you think the “woman can’t win” thing happening at the same time is just a wild coincidence that the campaign had nothing to do with, then that’s going to be a JLawOK.gif from me, my dude.

1 Like

Bloomberg is now third on predictit, lol

https://twitter.com/ben_rosen/status/1217251210161377281

5 Likes

Ok, scrolled to the end. Pls don’t do it America, Biden is a basketcase!

My favorite thing on tiktok is please don’t make me vote for joe Biden

1 Like

I love the Warren heal turn.

Yes, minor compared to the dogshit coming from the right but was painful to have to admit to a right leaning friend a couple of months ago after an obvious Warren lie that the preponderance of evidence points to the conclusion Warren actually was obviously guilty of the stuff Fox News accused her of over the years. I.e. claiming to be an Indian to advance her career, claiming to get fired for being pregnant when the documentary evidence and her previous statements indicate she was offered a contract and moved on for personal reasons, etc.

Putting someone who is so obviously calculating and dishonest, and frankly bad at covering up the fact that she is calculating and dishonest, at the front of the progressive movement would be damaging in the long-run. Everyone who has even a little bit of wealth or privilege would rightfully be shocked at the glaring hypocrisy and condescension coming from her.

Yes, I am willing to help the less fortunate Mrs. Warren, just give me one of those jobs helping the needy at $500/hr like you had and I’m happy to do my part.

1 Like

who the fuck is this steyer guy?

THE BLACK AND BROWN COMMUNITIES

Nights like tonight make me really mad.

2 Likes

Before the whole Warren-Sanders thing, I would have disagreed with this. I could have viewed myself voting Warren but the more you listen to her the less appealing she is as a candidate.

So yeah Chapos are pretty dead on. A bunch of Sanders supporters voted Trump, enough to topple Pennsylvania.

1 Like

Who are the 4 sources do you think? Do you think they might be neutral 3rd parties or Warren Team members?

Considering the context of this attack it’s transparent she’s being substantively dishonest. At worst he said something like “this damn country is so awful to support this misogynistic rapist Trump, it’s hard to believe a woman could get elected by such a toxic electorate.”

1 Like

So typical of dishonest desperate people.

It’s more about the credibility of the witness and the nature of the accusation.

Warren is a known liar. She has every reason to lie here and very little reason not to.

She’s lying

QED

You’re naive. Your opinion about whether it’s politically advantageous doesn’t matter.

She OBVIOUSLY believes it is. There’s no reason to bring this up now other than she thinks it will work. It wasn’t like she’s referencing a statement he just made!

I CAN’T HAVE HEALTHCARE BECAUSE YOU FUCKING LIBS THINK BERNIE SAID A WOMAN CAN’T WIN THE PRESIDENCY.

I CAN’T HAVE HEALTHCARE BECAUSE WE GOTTA KILL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF IRAQIS.

I CAN’T HAVE HEALTHCARE BECAUSE SKY HAS A JOB THAT GIVES HER GOOD HEALTHCARE SO FUCK ME.

I GET A 2.5% RAISE BECAUSE WE GOTTA MAKE SURE THE SHAREHOLDERS SITTING AT THEIR FUCKING IKEA DESK GET THE MONEY THEY WORKED SO HARD FOR.

I CAN’T AFFORD A HOUSE BECAUSE RIVERMAN WANTS TO BUY A SECOND ONE TO EARN SOME EXTRA MONEY.

I CAN’T GO BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T GO FULL TIME YOU DON’T GET SHIT FOR FINANCIAL AID. AND IF YOU DO GO FULL TIME CONGRATS EVEN MORE LOANS FOR YOU TO PAY OFF FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I HAVEN’T BEEN TO THE DENTIST IN 10 YEARS AND I NEED GLASSES BUT THAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN MY ALREADY SHITTY HEALTHCARE PLAN SO FUCK ME.

WE HAVE IMMIGRANTS IN CAGES AND I CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE I WILL LITERALLY BE MURDERED AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE THAT DO IT.

I LIVE IN A SUPER LIBERAL STATE YET WE CAN’T LEGALIZE WEED TO MAYBE GIVE ME A FEW MOMENTS OF PEACE IN MY LIFE.

THE REPUBLICANS UNITE FOR THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST HUMAN BEING TO EVER RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE WHILE THE DEMS ARGUE ABOUT HOW MUCH HEALTHCARE IS ACCEPTABLE FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE.

AND EVEN IF WE WERE SOMEHOW ABLE TO SOLVE ALL THIS THE PLANET IS FUCKING DEAD AND THERE IS NO TURNING BACK.

All of us are going to die eventually what is the fucking point of all of this bullshit?

20 Likes

To be fair I have to assume most of their desks are made from the bones of children and not by IKEA

2 Likes

Chill and smoke one man, the cops not coming over whatever state you are in.

I’d say you need to need to light up a joint…except that is a part of your rant…