Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Nah, to the extent they support Democrats, they’ll support the guy from Delaware who pushed bankruptcy law though

FYP

I’m not to sure that the people in rural Alabama, Tennessee, or where ever really cared too much about snake emojis, or even know that that stuff existed, but somehow still voted for Biden. Mostly I think the “you ruined your chances by spending me rat emojis” is just saying “stop being mean to me.”

Which I mean, people probably should be nicer to each other, but I doubt saying " I respectfully disagree with you" online instead of a snake emoji is the secret to unlocking the great coalition.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/jackdwagner/status/1235103083207651328

3 Likes

This is why Bernie lost. Was funny listening to Al Sharpton this morning as he explained that white latte liberal Bernie supporters continue to not understand black people and dictating to them and this was the result.

(Sharptons words not mine).

x-posting cuz fuck it

2 Likes

plz don’t go here

Bernie lost because of a Canadian not understanding what we think?

also lol at you saying white latte liberal

You’re on an absolute roll today, keep it going

joe biden, the candidate whose main policy proposal was a moonshot to cure horrible diseases through investments in research, is up against dumb donnie diapers who literally proposed cuts to public health a hundred times as president, and it’s documented and accessible to the public. election is a few months away and a horrible unknown disease is spreading worldwide. i couldn’t write a more perfect scenario for a democratic slam dunk but i just know democrats will find a way to blow it.

4 Likes

If by “better branding” you mean “unable to get people to vote for her,” then I agree.

Bernie won the young black vote I think and Biden crushed the olds.

As usual it’s lol olds no matter the race.

Changed title… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

In honor of the title change I just sent out a couple hundred text to Florida. Got three people signed up for a canvass shift and 2 maybes in a matter of minutes.

I’m sad and pissed off today, but I’m not done fighting just yet.

5 Likes

Right you depressing bastards, stop with the pity, let’s fight this fight that will never end, never.

That lady ain’t ever singing to say the battle has been won, so why stop to ask?

https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/1235242111676477441?s=20

3 Likes

Might be good for Joe if all of his campaign events turned into him and Hunter standing on stage just chanting “Biden! Biden! Biden!”

1 Like

7 Likes

There has to be at least a 1% chance he croaks between now and the convention, right?

Buttigieg may be the living candidate with the most delegates come convention time.

1 Like