Dead and nearly departed Covidiots

for fucks sakes you guys

that’s enough up today

So, what you’re really saying is that if posters hate you, they can annoy you by piling on more in this thread?

1 Like

I mean if I had to see these people die or see their families I’d 100% feel the same way as caffeine

2 Likes

Shut the fuck up, man.

5 Likes

The thread isn’t titled “Happy stories” or anything guys.

5 Likes

there’s stories and then there’s stories. dunking on a mother dying who no antivax stuff posted is a thing you can do I suppose, but the fact that it’s in this thread doesn’t mean you’re not an asshole.

2 Likes

Thats an… odd use of an exclamation point

2 Likes

She died of covid

She wasn’t vaccinated

Let the party begin

1 Like

that’s just internet tough guy bullshit. I get the dancing on the people who have harmed other people but ffs kids are orphaned here. Dehumanizing people who make a bad decision in a sea of misinformation is a shit thing to do… and decidedly arrogant to think you couldn’t have been them.

8 Likes

Better to be orphaned than to be raised by monsters.

3 Likes

You don’t strike me as the type of person that would need a fake account for this.

7 Likes

I make use of my real account for family-only stuff and would prefer not to get it locked down.

I’ve been banging the covid drum since March 2020. These people tell me to shut the fuck up on my own page. Call me an extreme liberal. Sheep

If you aren’t vaccinated in September of 2021, and you die of covid, adios trash

4 Likes

Folks. I’m getting a few flags up in this thread.

A couple of requests please.

1. Can those posting itt dial back the gloating a little. More so just because its gonna upset and provoke others. Just a bit please. You can still post most things. Which leads me to

2. If gloating about people dieing of covid upsets you (and I see why it would) probably best to stay out of this thread.

If anyone thinks it’s important we need a non covid deaths thread, let me know and I can split it out.

2 Likes

It’s like some of them are so close to the lightbulb coming on, that maybe basing your entire worldview on doing the opposite of what your perceived enemy wants, isn’t necessarily the best strategy.

But also once one or two of the leaders in their social circle change their minds, the rest will probably follow.

2 Likes

29 Likes

This thread is probably a bad idea tbh. Go to r/HCA if you want this stuff.

3 Likes

I disagree with every word of this but I guess it articulates the alternative viewpoint.

Look, fuck these people. This thing would be over it not for them. And there is a deterrent effect by mocking them, however small.

Like, nobody complains when terrorists die and people celebrate. Just because these antivax idiot people don’t pull an actual trigger doesn’t mean they aren’t killers. They absolutely are.

The reality based community needs to stop thinking that being mean to the objectively evil opposition is a character failing.

10 Likes

It was originally a thread to celebrate people like Rush Limbaugh and Donald Rumsfeld dying and kinda morphed into a /r/HermanCainAward clone.