COVID-19: Chapter 9 - OMGicron

Make America Florida is probably the scariest slogan I’ve seen in my lifetime.

16 Likes

sorry you caught the fascism.

Is your mil symptomatic?

Come on chippa, we need an accurate count on pozzes here. :joy:

Glad you starting to feel better.

I forgot, did she test positive as well?

She had 2 negative tests. Never positive. I assume her booster held up a bit better or LOLVARIANCE.

1 Like

Makes me really think I am going to get it no matter what.

Who is definitely pozzed? I’ve still got only 3

1. Lawnmower man
  2. d10
  3. Tilted

There are some with symptoms testing negative. And some with family members that are pozzed, but what other posters have tested positive besides those 3.

Did she have the same Moderna, Moderna, Pfizer series as you did?

Yup. Exact same vaccines and everything gotten within 2 minutes of each other.

Roughly 1 million percent

2 years later they finally realized you only need 5 days off instead of 10?

Which song?

50/50

1 Like

Champ as well.

https://twitter.com/jgpharmd/status/1475836461073289217?s=21

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks. List updated:

Unstuck Pozzed List (post 12/21)

1. Lawnmower Man
  2. d10
  3. Tilted
  4. Champ

Covid deniers last week: It’s the flu, gov’t conspiracy, etc! Let her rip!
Covid deniers this week: Omicron was mild in SA! Let her rip!

1 Like

England recorded highest number of Covid hospitalisations since early February on Boxing Day

There were 1,374 Covid-19 hospital admissions in England on 26 December, NHS England said.

This is up 48% week-on-week and is the highest number since 11 February.

During the second wave of coronavirus, admissions peaked at 4,134 on 12 January.

In London, 374 admissions were reported on 26 December, up 53% week-on-week but slightly below the 390 admissions reported on 23 December.

Admissions during the second wave peaked in London at 977 on 6 January, PA reports.

The number of Covid-19 admissions includes people admitted to hospital in the previous 24 hours who were known to have Covid-19, plus any patients diagnosed in hospital with Covid-19 in the previous 24 hours.

UK reports highest daily cases of 129,471

The UK recorded 129,471 new Covid cases on Tuesday, the government’s Covid dashboard says. This is the highest recorded total ever, and up from 98,515 reported yesterday.

A further 18 deaths were also reported. This data is incomplete due to the holiday period so the true figures are likely to be higher. Provisional figures for Scotland have not been included and figures have not been reported for Northern Ireland.

Here’s the breakdown:

• England - 117,093
  • Scotland - no data yet
  • Wales - 12,378
  • Northern Ireland - no data yet

US should easily break 300k cases by COP

I definitely underestimated what it feels like to be literally the only person wearing a mask. Have gone into the convenience store in the little town in which we’re staying (Cornville), and people look at me like I have two heads. It’s not comfortable.

2 Likes