COVID-19: Chapter 9 - OMGicron

Although that doesn’t have to be true either. There will be apparent anomalies period. The cause could be lots of things that are so untraceable that they should be considered random. If you just follow headlines, you’re going to see a lot of anomalies.

1 Like

For those who got kids vaxxed? What documentation is required? I have 4yr 9 month old, and I didn’t know if there are any possibilities of not waiting until February.

Deaths in Texas have been declining.

Of course not.

P.S no one uses worldometer .

NYT also has deaths in Texas declining. If there’s a source that says otherwise, let’s see it.

I have absolutely no idea what you’re getting at.

You do realize that deaths, cases and etc all come in waves that go up and down right?

I severely doubt that Texas changing their reporting methods and testing rates are why that measure is down.

I also doubt you’re participating honestly here… again

I mean we agreed to use it for our bet that you are about to lose so I wouldn’t say no one uses it.

17 Likes

He didn’t change the subject at all. He was talking about yours. You felt the need to troll the Americans here about Astroworld.

You brought up Texas Churchill. Not me.

And why should anyone believe this is true?

That isn’t true at all.

That the US’ reported tests are currently a squidge higher than India?

Did you have any comments about JT being right all along?

He’s a former cop. Are you surprised?

I wish there was like a 2-day thread ignore option. Because we all know what’s coming.

1 Like

Yes, another 7 day ban that will actually be a 9 day ban cause (in wooki’s words) it’s a conspiracy

If it’s longer than 7 for this chirade, I’ll delete my own posts (if poss, to save a mod the hassle) and be done

On a test positivity rate under 5%. C’mon man. You expect us to believe your bullshit?

Didn’t feel side effects until the next day for my moderna booster (and second shot for that matter).

Please be done. We would love it!

1 Like

You’re not worth the effort, Bob. Enjoy your Christmas. I at least have some time for the others that troll me

Nobody asked for anything from my 16 year old at a CVS. Like, literally nothing.

My 12 year-old was vaxxed at a hospital/government run mass site. They definitely wanted his insurance card, but seemed happy to look at his school ID.

I think for both of them I brought their birth certificates, but nobody asked for them.

Sorry, didnt mean to start a round of combat.

I think there’s some issues with testing in that we have mix shifted some from PCR tests towards home tests and from what I can tell there isnt a super way to get those counted correctly.

I dont think cases are spiking everywhere, some of the hardest hit places from the summer seem to be on the wane.

No one is contending COVID is over.

3 Likes