COVID-19: Chapter 9 - OMGicron

I really want to run into one of these jokers in real life. If they introduce themselves as “Doctor” (which is a near lock), I would be trolling the shit out of them.

On the other hand, I kind of have to tip my cap. Creating a doctorate in nursing is an elite play.

1 Like

Leaked emails suggest Australian Open tournament will allow unvaxxed players to compete (under restrictions) despite our city having vaccine mandates for all local athletes (and most employees). I wonder if this would be different if it was the #80 ranked player rather than the #1 player who is 1 grand slam away from the record?

1 Like

Personally know people who got original covid shot by showing a foreign passport. No questions where asked.

1 Like

88 username never fails

4 Likes

I don’t think you even need a passport in most US states. At least in Ohio you don’t need proof of citizenship.

Yeah, I think that they routinely ask for ID, but if you don’t have it, they can still give it to you. It’s just extra paperwork for them to get paid for it.

I find it weird that they 100% will believe what he says with his vaccination status, but when for the 20th time they post some easily debunked garbage, they will at least be slightly skeptical. I wonder why!

Lol @ being to subjected what Churchill has been subjected to.

He’s such a victim!

You’re suggesting that church is lying about being vaccinated?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bickering about old drama

Current Czech government mulling over idea of requiring workers to provide either negative COVID test, proof of previous infection or vaccination to go to work. Also, any tests will be at the expense of the worker. I hope the upcoming government follows through on this.

Gonna be a lot of people quitting their jobs. Wonder how the teacher’s union will respond.

Because they can’t find enough of their own citizens to kill

https://twitter.com/eugene_scott/status/1452605783540224004?s=21

Again Churchill, if you and the antivax people are saying the same thing and listening to the same people, it doesn’t matter if you’re vaccinated. Tucker Carlson is vaccinated too.

1 Like

John Campbell is not a good source but he isn’t an antivaxxer. The paper he’s talking about looks bad. The same people scoffing about bad sources ITT right now were citing Rebekah Jones as an authority for months, which is why we need heterodox posters like churchill even if they are sometimes or even often way off the mark. Any reason this discussion is still happening?

5 Likes

People are stubborn and childish when there are no real consequences for their behavior.

1 Like

We aren’t talking about myocarditis. Stop this obvious deflection.

These ad hominem attacks on people regardless of the validity of their posts need to stop now.

I thought you didn’t like talking about posting history?

6 Likes

IANAL but I don’t see how DeSantis can even do this. Local police are hired by cities and counties. Not the state. How and why would they be permitted to be given $5,000 bonuses from the state to join a “local” police department? And for what? Being unvaccinated? Why is that worth $5,000? If I’m a vaccinated person joining a police force in the same time period, I want my $5,000. Or they don’t get theirs. But this is jacked up.

1 Like