COVID-19: Chapter 9 - OMGicron

of all the conspiracies, i didn’t think impotence would turn out to be true.

3 Likes

Bold victory lap after 170k more American deaths and the worst pediatric stats of the pandemic

2 Likes

Maybe if you could squat properly the girls at the gym would sex you. Alas.

3 Likes

Yeah I want to know the changed life expectancy between an unvaxxed kid and a vaxxed grandma.

I suspect the results of that would be startling for some of these ice cube trays.

Yeah I usually do really well with 25-year-old strippers when they’re not working. Must be the squats.

2 Likes

This has me on mega tilt. Does this guy play poker?

It’s like chasing a two outer and then using tbe 50/50 argument (it either comes or it doesn’t). But without the usually present irony.

How many five-year-olds?

1 Like

The new malaria vaccine isn’t performing terribly well, although it’s still an important first step. My mom is still impressed by it, as I understand it, it’s the only working vaccine ever developed for a parasite.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-021-00982-0

Its not picking up the 5G networks?

1 Like

More details on the timeline for <12 vaccine approval:

A key FDA vaccine advisory committee is scheduled to meet Oct. 26 to discuss Pfizer and BioNTech’s vaccine data on kids, followed by a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory group meeting on Nov. 2. If all goes well, the doses could be distributed within days of the November meeting, he told reporters.

So it looks like the first week of November is the fingers-crossed expectation.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/OccupyDemocrats/status/1448473351429652487

3 Likes

Girlfriend finally got her 2nd Astra Zeneca shot here in Mexico after months and months of checking different locations to see who had availabilty in her age group (20-29). She had to fly to Quéretaro for the 1st shot 10 weeks ago and Mexico City this week.

Surprisingly, it’s sounding like Mexico is super on board with the vaccine and will probably see very high vax rates once everyone has a chance.

9 Likes

As someone who flies on Boeing planes, I’d really prefer they weren’t designed and built by employees who don’t believe in science.

5 Likes

8 Likes

The Trump Club of St Augustine is working its way to forming worker’s unions to resist employer-mandated vaccine requirements:

1 Like

lol these people are so used to Karening themselves out of any perceived slight, they are in for a rough road when they send that to their HR department hahahaha.

4 Likes

“in compliance with the Nuremberg Code” LMAO

“Vaccine mandates are the REAL crimes against humanity!”

Wow, apparently this objection has been around for a while, though this is the first I’ve heard it.

Yea I’ve seen countless things about it violating the Nuremberg code lol

One of my deplorable, anti-vax friends from high school blocked me on FB after she posted that and I replied, “If any of my employees tried this I’d say ‘You’re still fired–GTFO.’”

7 Likes

“Please advise” is the most Karenist language ever.

3 Likes