COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

I was actually thinking of this earlier today. If the Dems win President, House, and Senate, they need to make the Presidential Line of Succession crazy scary to conservatives.

Someone like Rashida Tlaib or Ayanna Pressley or Katie Porter for Speaker of the House

Bernie Sanders for President Pro Tempore of the Senate

Who’s the scariest non-Hillary Secretary of State we could put in that would be good for the position?

1 Like

Why don’t you order the pair you think you prefer and if its good enough just keep it?

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1314233614402453505?s=20

1 Like

Republicans are plenty scared of Pelosi, they run ads against her all the time.

1 Like

Because I want to compare their protection level, and the pictures aren’t enough to figure that out. Given that I’m returning to poker and I’m not super comfortable with it, getting the max protection I can swing in this game is key.

Pelosi is a good boogeyman for them, but they aren’t scared of her. It’s the AOC type members of congress that they’re actually scared of.

Right but we can do better with the Speakership.

1 Like

Just spitballing here: Cory Booker?

Damn, my brother is on a COVID heater. He works for Delta and has been on about 50 flights during the pandemic and recently tested negative.

On the downside, his job is at risk (was just told his position is cool for now, at least), he’s only working four days a week and his salary has been cut 20%.

I enjoy modern county music that doesn’t contain culture shit. Admittedly that doesn’t leave much.

This guy has incredible vocal chops

Classic fuckin’ tune

This guy has big swag and I promise your girlfriend likes him

Cliffs: country music can be enjoyable, change my mind

1 Like

I think the only country music I like is Willie Nelson.

Willie is an inner circle hall of famer, so this is a totally valid view. I would find it hard to see how someone could like Willie but not, say, Johnny Cash. But you do you.

Not including sturgill Simpson is criminal.

3 Likes

Cool cover page imo.

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/1314158120340525056

10 Likes

So maybe go a little easy on your Dad and Mike, people who are similarly deciding to add some normalcy back to their lives? (I mean don’t go to football games, lol, but bowling seems no worse than playing poker, maybe better.).

1 Like

I prefer the classics from brooks and Jackson.

New country is super whiny and cringey

I have made no money for 3+ months, with no signs of being able to do so again before February at best (more stimulus juicing up online games). I do not qualify for unemployment.

This is me going back to work, one day a week, 7 handed, with mandatory masks (mine being an N95).

I’m not going for fun, I’m dreading it.

4 Likes

And this is why we will continue being partially shut down for a long long time.

If people would just wear masks, distance, no indoor eating/drinking/unmasking, quarantine when exposed for 14 days then we could get this down to a reasonable level.

Instead we can’t even get people to quarantine when they test positive. WAAF

2 Likes

I think a phone call to the gym is in order. Seriously. Fuck that guy.

2 Likes

Johnny Cash. And I know not strictly Country but Elvis was the bollox with a country tune.