COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

This is true.

No sir. Someone in the mod thread said they wish this place would open up to different viewpoints. I am approaching this part of the pandemic differently than I did the first 3-4/months . It’s not trolling. I’m just understanding the other side of th coin better than this particular echo chamber is.

There are sacrifices ,great ones, that counter being locked down and saving lives. The economy , personal mental health etc.

Oh and @MikeLikesOrgies simple fact is that economic recovery won’t happen until covid is contained. Even if you go full re-open a massive chunk of the population will remove themselves from normal economic activity. The path forward to a sustained recovery involves controlling covid. Ignoring it will not result in some economic miracle.

11 Likes

This is why people like u struggle. An alternative opinion or view is idiotic. Okie dokie.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you exhibit A of WAAF.

Did u fnsh grade skool?

Was there a vote I missed?

What a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

Let’s not take anything off the table lol.

1 Like

Not arguing with people who have their mind made up is one of the smartest decisions I’ve ever made. I also tend to trust my reads about people, haven’t been wrong yet.

The answer is yes

Until a vaccine becomes widely available

This has been obvious to anyone for 4 months.

1 Like

Alternative opinions aren’t automatically idiotic

However, idiotic opinions are idiotic.

8 Likes

What is frustrating is that in the 1918 pandemic, the areas and cities that shut down tightly bounced back better economically. So, wrt the economy we should have and be locked down.

4 Likes

I guess if enjoying my life makes me an idiot, then I am one. You rent an apartment, I have 3 mortgage free properties so is skooling or forum grimmer really that important?

if you think this makes you look good, yeah it doesn’t.

9 Likes

I can feel a wil v LG prop bet on income coming along soon…

Another great look for this forum - bragging about wealth in the middle of a pandemic when a fascist is seeking mandate to shut down democracy.

5 Likes

Yikes…

1 Like

I agree we should have stayed locked down longer and if we, as a nation , chose to lock down rn for 6 months I would be all about it. But we won’t. We are going to have deaths while we play whack a mole for years to come so Im going to resume living my life pre covid as much as I can versus hiding from my air ducts for years to come waiting on a Kirk Gibson like miracle.

So it’s ok to brag about schooling?

I don’t want to play a part in this horrible derail. Just stick to coivd and take the BS to LC.

Have a good day gentleman, a baseball bender awaits. Y’all already cost me an inning.

For the general public a solid six weeks would do wonders. But for you having read these threads, you should know better, so six years seems about right.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/wisconsin-activates-field-hospital-covid-surging-73479292

As a reminder, I believe ins0 has the comorbidity of being a fat fuck.