COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Says scientists and epidemiologists

When you are exposed to someone with covid you should quarantine for 14 days

It seems we’ve forgotten all about that as a country lately with things like this, and the vp debate tonight 1 week after pence was exposed, etc.

Factor in there were none or limited season tix sold. They also have 2.5 weeks to change their minds.

It’s really just the governor who is the fucking idiot, thankfully adults are still making good decisions for now.

1 Like

Do u live and participate in a democracy? Are us in the USA? The USA chose to dive back in, overwhelmingly. U can’t deny this. I will tell u I agree it’s not the best solution but it was the choice. So now a democracy is only a democracy if it aligns with your personal choices?

That’s a stock photo from 4 years ago. They have always worn masks to hide their faces there. The Marlins and Devil Rays have been prepping for covid for a decade.

1 Like

Did your mother never warn you about jumping off bridges?

No, I simply chose not to.

All you arguing with MikeLikesOrgies should be aware that he went to the Kansas City - New England game just two days ago. I’m not sure it’s worth arguing with someone who clearly isn’t taking this as seriously as most on this forum.

8 Likes

Pretty reckless behavior from someone that has seen what we’ve seen here.

3 Likes

None of this is relevant to anything in discussion… so why are you saying it?

1 Like

He also kind of sounds like an idiot. Not worth the headache.

1 Like

So now I can’t voice my opinion in a democracy about how things are being done?

Let’s rewind the tape:

1. I said they should quarantine for 14 days after exposure

2. You said “says who? U? Lol”

3. I said “scientists”

4. You said “we live in democracy even if it doesn’t choose your personal choice”

Ok How long should I stay home, quarantine for? I also have my business and personal sanity to look out for. I see no end to the pandemic for at last 1.5 prolly 3 years. Sit in my back yard until then? No ty.

lol wtf? this is some dumb ass shit, where did democracy decide? Is democracy a bunch of loud idiots screaming to open and republicans doing it?

5 Likes

I mean, going to an NFL game isn’t even that much fun. There’s no fucking way I’d go to one right now, of all times.

2 Likes

Have you returned to UP just to troll us?

1 Like

How is it not relevant? Nickolas thinks he should be making policy for millions who disagree with him. The nation has chose economic rebound and a glimpse off pre covid life over spread of the virus and escalating death#s. This is the new reality. There is going to be no national shutdown even with Biden. 9 months from now most of u will still be bitching about lack of lockdowns and deplorables pounding natty light draft in Florida dives, but it’s not just that demographic that chose deaths over economic hardship. It’s a blue problem too.

You should start with not going to a big crowd so you can watch a football game.

3 Likes

Last time I checked, criticizing an official for being a dumbass is part of democracy too. He’s not advocating for a Florida coup ffs.

2 Likes

I dunno man parking, lines at the John seem like a breeze now!