COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

https://twitter.com/DeItaOne/status/1313882521558487041?s=20

3 Likes

I have heard this every week for 2-3 months now. There is no cure.
There is no vaccine.
People will not stay home.
This is our new normal.

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

WAAF

THANK YOU MR TRUMP

Nothing will be touched for at least a few days right? Wipe it all down, maybe even let it sit a week.

I’m still awaiting my result but if I got it, the move and the duct cleaning in my new place are the leading candidates.

Pretty sure almost no one has been predicting a vaccine by fall.

1 Like

What was the matter with playing the game? These guys are getting paid and know the risks. The stadium was safe w 100 % mouth compliance.

Yeah if you listen to people who know what they’re talking about, like this forum, 12-18 months was always a best case scenario. So early-mid 2021.

1 Like

Because people were almost certainly infected, contagious and not yet testing positive. Hence playing the game likely spread it to more players.

LOL at stadiums being safe.

This is a nothingburger. They didn’t sell any season tix and they have sucked for a decade. Social distancing and limited capacity is their default setting

1 Like

How old are they? I mean , moving isn’t easy if u are 100% healthy and there are only 2, they are prolly just gassed.

They should be in a 14 day quarantine after their teammate was positive

Desantis said weeks ago there were no state sponsored capacity limits for sporting venues and he’s trying to have tampa push hard to hold a normal super bowl atmosphere. The teams just aren’t pushing capacity like the governor wants.

Says who? U? Lol ok . These men are providing got THEIR families. The country does not want a shutdown. They ant bars , sports , in door dining and everything else. Is it the path to safety ? Hell no , I’ll agree on that but America basically had the biggest referendum vote in the history of mankind from May - July and the open it back uppers won by a massive landslide.

From March - July my Covid report card would have been graded A+, which isn’t easy to do when you are in the bar, gambling and transportation industry. Well the world opened back up and there is nothing I can do about it.

If you told me this would be over in six months I would go back to leaving the house once a week for groceries and be fine with it. Unfortunately, all the info I put together puts a best case scenario at spring 2022 but most likely 1.5 - 3 years after that. Biden is not going to make a difference. A miracle vaccine only worx if people take it. I can’t stay idle for 3 years.

what a fucking slap to the face for all the people taking care of covid patients.

4 Likes

Yeah, not sure what else to say other than this is just stupid and wrong.

5 Likes

yea i saw something later that said they still have plans at least for next game to keep capacity low.

It doesn’t matter what the gov or the owner of the Dolphins say, capacity is low when it’s sunny, 72 and covid free. Tampa w Brady playing great will be another issue.

When as the last time Miami actually sold out?

Average attendance for Miami last year was 63,000

2 Likes