COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Work will set you free.

Couldn’t a trick or treat alternative be to take the kid to a supermarket off hours and let him fill up a bag with 2x as much candy as he woulda got anyway?

1 Like

Does anyone see a potential disaster if all these senior republicans and staff at the WH coast through covid relatively unscathed? Not only will restrictions become LoL to millions more and could give BigDon a boost based on him quadrupling down that it’s just the flu.

Lots in the 10% mortality group. We should be drawing pretty live at this point. My money is on the virus.

But it will be ruled a suicide , not covid .

https://twitter.com/toomanyerics/status/950042862577692672?s=20

2 Likes

I’ve had shortness of breath for 5 weeks. I got tested 2 times , both negative. I’ve never had something like this b4 and it’s hot my conspiracy mind going .

Waiting for a test result sucks. Most of my symptoms are gone but I’ve had a dry cough a few nights in a row now, a little worse each night.

1 Like

Probably just chlamydia.

Lol I spelled that right on one try. Scary. I was like why is spellcheck not working?

4 Likes

Glad u are feeling better. The variance in test turn around is mind blowing and unacceptable. My most recent test came back negative in a day. A friend had a test the day after at a different facility and it took 9 days.

1 Like

Dude looked really healthy for 80 too - lots of years left.

Yeah my friend in Massachusetts asked why I didn’t get a rapid test. We don’t have any availanle anywhere near me somehow.

For now it’s mostly peace of mind because my symptoms are mild, but wondering does suck.

Guess I’ll get an std test tomorrow and have my eye dr call in a Zpack.

Are u in an relatively urban area and there are no rapid tests available. Insane .

My friend in Saudi Arabia also had a quicker turnaround time on her test a month or two ago.

Yeah, Philly suburbs.

Excuse me I’m pretty sure he died with being shoved to the ground not of being shoved

2 Likes

Confirmed

His certificate listed both the fall and the head being split open as causes of death. Not part of the 6% true cases.

For the non article readers, he was charged with negligent homicide, a lesser charge than manslaughter. My personal take is he’s unlikely to get more than a year, the max is 4 years.

“Sarah, we’re coming to you live now with shots from the White House staff meeting”

2 Likes