COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Trump has covid

How fucked up is it that the president of the US announces he has covid, and the first reaction of half the country is not knowing whether to believe him or not?

8 Likes

What should I sacrifice to honor your holiness?

Man I would be a terrible diety, I dunno… you can kill a brewski for me

Title change.

2 Likes

No fuck that shit. Tequila.

Good tequila. It is now the official drink

Except the 30% of the country that think he’s a god

Well I guess we can assume Trump won’t pass it on to anyone, given the data out there about low transmission rates by infants.

13 Likes

Based on the acceleration of events to this point, I’ve got Trump as a bionic super-spreader wreaking a trail of death and destruction across Capitol Hill.

I was coming to suggest “King of all nominees for the thread title.

In 20 years time Hollywood will release 2020: The Year America Defeated Fascism.

I feel like all of DC should quarantine right now. Well, all the Dems anyway

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/782688358095065088

Exactly 4 years ago today.

9 Likes

Literally have not left my apartment since Sunday. Not sure where I fall in the line of succession, but I’m here, just in case.

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/joshuaschaer1/status/1311899913865752576

15 Likes

THIS
every ounce of his being was perfectly designed to most effectively spread droplets.

By Monday / Tuesday, Trump will have full blown Covid.

Can Trump move to postpone election?

At least Melania was masked up for the debate!

The only grounds Trump has to postpone the election is: “Fuck you”.

China’s Global Times editor: Trump ‘paid the price for his gamble’

Some strong reaction to President Trump and his wife testing positive for Covid-19 is coming from China, the country where the virus first emerged and has been frequently criticised by the president.

Hu Xijin, the editor-in-chief of China’s state-run Global Times newspaper, says Trump and First Lady Melania have “paid the price for his gamble to play down” the Covid-19 pandemic and that this may also “negatively affect” his campaign.

“President Trump and the first lady have paid the price for his gamble to play down the COVID-19. The news shows the severity of the US’ pandemic situation. It will impose a negative impact on the image of Trump and the US, and may also negatively affect his re-election,” he wrote on Twitter.

Twitter is banned in mainland China, but Hu is active on the platform.

Hu had also condemned the quality of the first presidential debate between Trump and Biden, saying “such chaos at the top of US politics reflects division, anxiety of US society and the accelerating loss of advantages of the US political system”.

This gave me a new nickname idea:

Donald Darwin

3 Likes