COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Ok, I’ll ask the dumbass question: How does manually washing dishes produce emissions?

I pull out because I’m an environmental activist

2 Likes

Water heater.

Ha ha I really am a dumbass.

Either is a lot less bad than my commute pre-covid.

I don’t know. Flying torches extraordinary amounts of carbon. Look at one flight compared to living car-free your whole life on eyebooger’s graph.

Well I was in traffic about 2.5 hours 5 days/week. Although the commute is only like 17 miles each way, so it’s a lot better when I was driving 70 miles each way. That was ridiculous. But then I started staying down there during the week.

I’m definitely driving much less on my trip than my commute. How much carbon does one SUV add to a freighter? I bet it’s basically nothing - because the freighter was going anyway and they just make room for oddball cars and stuff that want to go.

Sheesh a ton of CO2 per person per flight. That’s bananas.

Louisiana has a Democratic governor.

1 Like

I obviously did not realize that somehow.

Louisiana doesn’t, but you can see where the effect of having a Dem governor comes into play because tests per capita blow the others out of the water. Post-Mardi Gras New Orleans Being the epicenter of the disease in the South back in March was also a relative surprise, all those others fucking places had much more warning.

2 Likes

Hope Hicks pozzed.

4 Likes

Would be a heroic effort if she did the deed on Air Force one

1 Like

like in a 3-some with Kimberly and Junior while Orangeman watches.

2 Likes

She was on it on the way to the debate. That whole theater is in potential trouble

Well there’s only one I want to get it

Our best nominee to date with huge potential to generate more great nominees and potential Hall of Fame level Winnars.

When you figure the cheating fest that must be the Trump Whitehouse, could be some interesting connections.

Summary

Narrator: Somehow Trump faded the virus while receiving use your imagination from Hicks but Biden gets sick and is on a vent, finally succumbing on the day before the election.

https://twitter.com/drericding/status/1311836430881247232?s=21

What?

I think he’s drawing a conclusion that she was at least concerned about being POS but still travelled with POTUS and other staff. I can’t connect the dots from what he linked.

So let’s put it in the speculation category for now.