COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

LA with another weak ass shut down order. CA needs another broad shut down

1 Like
5 Likes
6 Likes

That bloodbath has commenced. In other news, lots of for sale inventory.

I can’t figure out why it didn’t happen last spring/early summer.

Probability math. It was just a matter of time. I’ve compared it multiple times to Russian roulette. Problem now is there are 3 bullets in 6 chambers.

Were up to fifteen employees now from what was two forever. Supervisors decided it was a good idea to send a guy around campus to four different buildings pozzing 6 people and putting a dozen more in isolation.

Sat in the same no circulation breakroom chair he did a day later but no six foot rule or fifteen min breakage so I get to keep working. Lucky me.

Don’t know why it quoted you. Misclick.

1 Like

in lol cfb, OSU’s ryan day (their head coach) tested positive. Reports are multiple players testing positive too, but that’s rumor. Somehow, they aren’t above the 5% threshold.

Just a coincidence that another cancellation would put OSU out of the big ten championship game too I’m sure.

edit: apparently one more, which seems like a lock to happen

I’d say if you’re talking when most frontline workers who see COVID patients will have access to vaccine, then February seems about right.

There are plenty of “health care workers” who have much lower risk because they’re just much less likely to encounter COVID patients. Those folks will likely have to wait a bit longer.

OSU game cancelled. Finally. CFB is LOL

What kind of work? Factory or ?

Working at a college doing temp grunt work for the elections. Thinking of going back to a custodian for the job security since there are a lot of rumors they will be laying off the other trades.

It seems to be that some portion of CFB will be crashing down or they are going to have to extend the season-though that will be unlikely to be a success as case density continues to increase.

NFL will have a harder time to too. The massive testing will help them.

No idea how NCAAB NHL NBA are going to be able to get going in the midst of this.

If you end up in a poor masking environment I’d double up. KN95 plus good cloth and a make sure you get a good seal. Otherwise invest in p100 or similar.

NCAAB has started, Illinois beat Ohio U tonight.

It will be interesting to see whether anybody is willing to stop a season or revert to a bubble with teams continuing to get pozzed. Maybe the NBA.

Find me a college football coach who isn’t a douche. You can’t do it.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been fitted for an N95 but it’s hard for me to breath using them when doing heavy labor. I use ones called P95 something something I got from Lowe’s with a cloth mask.

Was thinking about getting one of the fancy ones from the mask thread since cases are going up so much in my county.

Should help cut the risk a little now that the students went home and won’t be back for a few months.

Seriously, how is college basketball going to survive this season?

So, someone posted n95 masks in the mask thread but they don’t seal on my misshapen nose and if I’m wearing my glasses or sunglasses they fog up. I’m not sure it that is the issue or they just don’t seal well. Part of the issue is the ear bands go to each side instead of across the back of the head and the videos show them being able to tighten them by positioning on back of head. Luckily, I don’t go out at all.

2 Likes