COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

I’m guessing caffeineneeded is aware of this.

11 Likes

Do you…think CaffeineNeeded is not aware of these symptoms?

4 Likes

Sadly it will be. SIL memory care lost 1/2 in Ohio spring.

HALF. 45/90. She has PTSD.

1 Like

3 Likes

I think autoclaving this individual would have been a valid treatment to kill their covid infection.

1 Like

lol thanks for this brand new information

15 Likes

Numbers are going to bounce like crazy until about next Wednesday.

My wife’s friend and my buddies wife works in an old folks home. They lost 20 people a week or two back, she is not doing great

2 Likes

got a young patient with fever, must be covid - thanks for this brand new info

I feel like Santa.

I’m making my list and ignoring it twice.

2 Likes

Holy shit

4 Likes

No. The patient had aches, fever and chills for five days. Due to this they went to get a test because they themselves suspected they might have covid. Despite their own concerns they then chose to babysit. The day after they babysat their diagnosis was confirmed and they appeared before CaffeineNeeded.

At this point they were still unsure whether they should inform the family for whom they babysat despite clealy having covid at the time they babysat.

8 Likes

Umm…Clearly Cuse was correct.

1 Like

14 Likes

No offense but I think we all got this the first time. Well ok, maybe not all of us.

;)

I read the above as 5 days minus 2 = 3 days

I’m just saying maybe a responsible patient for managing to get a test within 3 days of noting fever. You, or me, might give a fever 24/48 hours to disappear before booking a test and I hear results can take a while - day 4, day 5?.

We’re all assuming the babysitting was an indoor thing.

But if CDC advice is to self-isolate within 10 mins of noticing a fever, regardless of test then that can only be commended

wtf

16 Likes

At least now we know he isn’t ikes.

1 Like

pandemic + thanksgiving + stupid people = lots of deaths
https://twitter.com/berkey11/status/1331335268796948484

Essential paper mill must be demanding covid tests on any staff with daily temp checks measuring over 99.1f - checks notes, nope.

But funny gif

Lots of Thanksgiving flights getting cancelled night before because OMG, over normal temp? Nah

Suzzer gonna miss out on Irish girl in Mexico cause last nights curry disagrees with him? nah