COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

First they killed Jesus Christ. Now this.

A friend of mine has cancer and is undergoing radiation and chemotherapy. I am part of a team that takes turns driving him to and from these appointments. I wear a fresh Powecom KN95 whenever I’m driving him and he wears a surgical mask. The organizer of the driving team has suggested we make him sit in the back seat to reduce his exposure. Do you think that would actually make a difference?

1 Like

If Europe and Asia are the same continent then so is Africa.

What if I told you I am high enough that it is just lines and bullshit

2 Likes

Aren’t we all Pangea or Gwondala? Can’t we all just get along?

3000 mile land border vs. 40 mile land bridge or whatever.

In some classifications, Afro-Eurasia is a single continent.

Carly Smithson from an early American Idol season and then singer of We are the Fallen, the band with all the former Evanescence band members is a raven-haired Irish lass

3 Likes

Maybe I’m the slowest dude in the room, but I just realized that not only are people going to fly on planes and shit to get home for Turkey Day, they’re going to go out drinking the night before too. It’s one of the biggest drinking nights of the year.

I’m starting to think my initial estimate of 1M pozzed for Thanksgiving was LOLbad by an order of magnitude.

3 Likes

If you start doing actual math on Thanksgiving 1m has no chance of being right. Hell we have 175k confirmed cases a day now. Lots more don’t get tested. 10 million would be a miracle.

The committee does not want to be premature but Kelly Loeffler y’all?

https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/1330342622905442304?s=21

7 Likes

COME ON DOWN

3 Likes

They really should call this the politician’s virus. Or Republican virus. It just seems tailor made for gladhanding.

We are going to poz (detect) 1 million every 5 days without thanksgiving. Pretty soon the testing will fall too far behind and the cases per day will appear to slow in growth of not level off. But the slaughter than is coming at Xmas if the lockdowns don’t cancel out the thanksgiving spread (and believe me I’m just hoping at this point) will be devastating to see.
Only doubling by Xmas seems like a pipe dream as the floor. The ceiling could be 10k or higher.

I’ve only seen inconclusive tests in the context of people who were positive a long time ago or who went on to become positive. However I got hospital grade testing who knows what they’re doing.

She would have been contagious in this picture.

(That’s David Perdue on the left.)

3 Likes

Don’t forget that they are all going to Best Buy the next day to save $100 on a tv.

5 Likes

What are they getting ready to do with those thumbs? Sorry I know no kink shaming. Bad Dan, bad.

It is truly astounding, they’re all just such awful humans. Like take a moment and go down the list of the 53 Republican Senators. If it doesn’t make you physically ill, something is wrong with you.

5 Likes

And then they are going to over to his parents house since this year was her parents for thanksgiving day.

1 Like