COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

That day when your 2 week ignore period wears off.

6 Likes

We still talking about Dolly?

9 Likes

So you trust the Chinese and Russian vaccines more than moderna?

That is, to be frank, fucking stupid

4 Likes

A real live doctor, ladies and gentlemen!

1 Like

Grassley pozzed. @Danspartan I believe you have a new…

1 Like

Magary should post here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/drewmagary/status/1328837272674906112

17 Likes

Magary and Roth are the best Trump writers

4 Likes

nominee and potential winnar based on age

2 Likes

Herman Cain counts but near the bottom of the list.

It’s currently ripping through my local pickleball groups too. Makes me very happy with my decision to not return to playing after recovering from surgery. What area are you in, if you don’t mind sharing?

https://twitter.com/BrandyLJensen/status/1326650448443559937?s=20

21 Likes

So I’ve been exhausted for 2 days and have a temp between 99.4 and 100.1 based on the same ear thermometer I always use. I very rarely ever read above 98.0, and usually read 97.2 to 97.6 on this thermometer. I have no other symptoms at all. (I took my temp only because I felt tired. I don’t otherwise feel off.) Should I just wait and see what happens for now? Isolate myself in a spare room in the house? Figure out how to get a test?

8 Likes

Damn that sucks. Good luck. Isolate until you know what you have.

2 Likes

Isolate yes. Get a test if possible. Take care.

3 Likes

I’m in northern Ontario, Canada. We had been doing pretty good in regards to covid until the last 10 days or so. Seems to be two main outbreaks here. One with the pickleballers and the other with some teen outreach program. I’m hopeful the cases are contained to that but I doubt it.

1 Like

Isolate and try to get a test imo… Hopefully it’s not COVID, but better to be safe.

3 Likes

Ugh sorry Jbro. Isolate and keep a close eye on symptoms. Do you have an oximeter?

3 Likes

Yes, reads 97 to 98 so fine right now.

7 Likes

noticed several states didn’t report at all today so numbers seem artificially lower on worldometers

Ok, good. Keep checking that and definitely talk to a dr if that starts to drop.

1 Like