COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

A mass rollout of the vaccine under Trump will be a huge disaster. Just about the worst thing you can do with a malignant narcissist is give him power over something you desperately want. That’s literally what they live for. Expect to hear a lot from Trump about Democrat run states and cities that can have their vaccine when they release the REAL election results. LEGAL VOTES ONLY!

8 Likes

That sounds like what should be happening. Fingers crossed.

That’s a good nominee but seems he Is past winning.

Natural selection

1 Like

He’s already threatening to withhold the vaccine from NY.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RScountry/status/1328749288961273856

Would you settle for Dolly Parton?

8 Likes

If it’s only 3k per day you’re gonna get told you were overreacting.

1 Like

Fuck yes

Talked my grandma into cancelling their Thanksgiving yesterday. She was hemming and hawing about it mostly because she was worried how my deplorable aunt would react.

But then my grandma goes and posts in a family facebook group “Can still stop in and say hey.”

Wtf?!?!?!

So my deplorable aunt will stop in and stick around. And pretty soon all her kids will be there and guess what thanksgiving’s not really cancelled. Jfc.

I dont see how trading Bill Gates for Dolly Parton in “settling” for Dolly. That’s an upgrade man.

3 Likes

Ohio might be closing down gyms; taking things extremely seriously over here.

2 Likes

1,000+ people in Wenceslas Square to protest covid-19 restrictions.

Nary a mask to be seen

Might have set us back a bit since it merged with an independence day celebration and another protest in support of the independence of Česká televize (basically this country’s BBC).

where is this?

seems like good news even if just a small dataset.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s looking increasingly like this thing has an end date. I’m glad that’s the case, and hopefully it’ll result in a lot of global investment in pandemic prevention and detection.

2 Likes

Didn’t know Kevin Costner was a Senator.

Alright so based on this article and other articles we have seen itt, if one is sickened by Covid he/she may expect one of three outcomes:

1. Survival, with the possibility of reinfection upon re-exposure in as little as four months

2. Survival, with the possibility of immunity that may last for years, or perhaps decades ie “the herd immunity herd was on to something all along!”

Or

1. Death

Is this correct?

In other words, after nearly a fking YEAR, what we have learned is that the answer to the question, “What is going to happen to me if I get Covid??!” is exactly the same as the answer to the question, “How do I play pocket aces UTG?”

“It depends.”

FU SCIENCE

2 Likes

Maybe it is wishful thinking but early state Covid numbers today look like we won’t see a huge week over week increase today for the first time in weeks. I still expect somewhat of an increase but not the 30-35% WoW increases we have been seeing.

Some people will survive with limited immunity.