COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Boeheim has covid

I was waiting for the right opportunity to post this. Sorry, not sorry. @anon38180840. (Totally joking)

Think we can add #11 to the list.

6 Likes

man fuck the 2-3

2 Likes

The only reason they have a title is because Carmelo decided to go there. The lack of NBA talent Boeheim developed over the years is embarrassingly bad.

That 6OT game at MSG still gets under my skin because it was so good but we lost.

Haters mad he’ll survive this and continue to rock a top 25 defense despite it being trash

Oh man the derpers are gonna lose it. They absolutely cannot handle being told what to do by a woman.

4 Likes

So assuming deaths correlate reasonable to cases.

1 ND is #8 in deaths
2 SD is #19
3 IA is #24
4 WI is #34
5 NE is #39
6 UT is #46
7 ID is #38
8 TN is #28
9 IL is #10
10 MS is #6

so basically the top 8 in cases currently have a lot of deaths yet to be counted, most of those are later growers so lets assume the bulk of that is just the offset. Only WI in the top 8 has D governer so there could be some reporting shenanigans.

Top 10 by cases per million

Top 19 by deaths per million

Did a little more math. The deaths/cases average for the country is 2%. Given the big recent rise in cases and lag in deaths and reporting of deaths that number is probably really closer to 3%. The big growers not vary around 1%. The early northeast states are over 5%, likely due to the extreme lack of testing early on (their real number of cases is bigger multiplier than the current wave most likely on average-though certain areas are certainly as fucked as NYC early on).

So a balloon payment is due to the grim reaper. The upper midwest will really start paying the rest of 2020. Happy Holidays, now die.

1 Like

2 Likes

Just got an email from the uni which said it will probably mean another vacation for me weeeeeeee

6 Likes

I’m wondering if/when the university here is going to be shutdown.

I think they’re going to fight like hell to get to next Tuesday, which is the last day of scheduled in-person classes. Dunno if we’ll make it.

I mean, the last time she did it literally led to an in depth plot to kidnap her and murder her on live TV. Yea, they’re going to be upset I think.

1 Like

That was greeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttt.

127-117

2 Likes

I don’t always stop to enlarge all the graphs that get posted in this thread, but I did for this one and I literally felt a shiver go down my spine. We are due for some unbelievably horrific shit.

1 Like

Just encouraging a bit of light insurrection. NBD

Scott atlas has moved into the top 10 list.

3 Likes

It is unbelievable that states like WA, MI, and ND are expected to solve this issue on their own with zero federal support. I can’t imagine the spot Inslee is in weighing shutting down the state to save lives and causing severe economic hardship to some portion of the states residents.

It is criminal that 70 million people voted for this, and even more criminal that eDems can’t get messaging right to hammer home that this administration, and republicans, are at fault.

Just mind blowing. McConnell should never, ever, ever, be allowed to be in public without a punch to the face or a milkshake thrown at him - ever.

Not sure what I would do if my wife and I weren’t WFH. It’s a hypothetical I’m not comfortable posting here.

9 Likes

Also, the this administration’s approach to Covid is very much like the overall fed’s response to homelessness. Let local municipalities try to deal with a systemic, federal issue with limited resources. Just an absolute shitshow of a federal government, on both fronts.

5 Likes

Hahah. I’m sure you knew that score on memory.

First beer is on me if we play again there and we’re allowed to get through this.

1 Like

I think Matty has a deep need to believe that everything will be instantly OK as soon as Biden is sworn in, like Alanis Morissette is gonna get released from skee ball purgatory and wrinkly-nose everything back to 2015 or something. So any concerns you or I may have about how truly fucked and broken everything is going to remain don’t matter as long as the teeming hordes don’t literally stage a violent coup.

EDems are pro-machine. The machine is all in on die for the Dow Joans.