COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

While I’m waiting for my results my boss’s wife tested positive so their whole family is quarantined for 2 weeks. I think that’s the closest I’ve been to a positive.

3 Likes

@GeoRebekah is pretty pissed that this is the guy hired to replace her in Florida. I expect to see some statistical destruction of this clown shortly.

God damn it. My state is so fuckjng dumb.

Open For Death is what I’m guessing

Got my flu shot this morning. I already feel more energized from all the microchips floating around inside me.

17 Likes

Have you looked at finding a small, in home daycare that has people taking the disease seriously and that hasn’t had an outbreak? I have my kids in a setup like that, and we’re still clear after 4 months.

1 Like
1 Like

https://twitter.com/keribla/status/1325914300096110592?s=21

Report also says 80% of the people that died in jail weren’t convicted of a crime

4 Likes

Santa Clara county has purple tier numbers but an orange tier designation, because apparently a county has to be above the line for two whole weeks before their alert gets upgraded. Not being purple right this instant is incredibly stupid.

2 Likes

Fucking capitalism and healthcare man. If someone wants to sell some shitty stereos or cell phones, caveat emptor I guess. People won’t buy from them again. But healthcare? Life and death? This shit is so fucked up.

5 Likes

You should find a place to stay for a couple weeks or isolate in your room.

1 Like

Too hard to remember imo after OFB and OFS. I propose:

OFPartaaaay
OFRaunts (Restaurants)
OFBooze
OFHol (idays)
OFGod
OFCrowds

1 Like

I went to get tested today because I’ve been coughing slightly since 11/4. I was out by the fire deep into the night 11/3 into 11/4 and it was cold, so I was pretty confident it was nothing. Figured with it lingering, it was worth a test.

So I got an appointment 3 days out, and CVS’s system is down. They suggest I reschedule. So that means I could get a test Saturday, and get results Tuesday - two weeks from initial symptoms. Useless.

In this case it was an abundance of caution situation, but just in case I was mildly symptomatic it would have been nice to know for future immunity and I would have skipped a couple things (like masked poker or outdoor hangouts).

USA#1 tho

2 Likes

You can’t just roll up to a testing site to get one? I just looked at worldometers and PA is 2nd to last in the country in testing per capita, wonder why that is?

Well things are getting significantly better in the CR. R0 below 1 for the first time since mid-July.

They’re celebrating by reopening primary schools next week. Pretty sure things are gonna get worse the instant the rest of the schools come back.

5 Likes

No, they closed down the county-run ones in the summer. Gotta go through CVS or Walgreens basically, and it’s gotta be scheduled. Usually three days in advance. I’m surprised PA is so low in testing. We’ve done a pretty good job overall with shutdowns and controlling the pandemic, which might play a role in that… But I’d still expect us to be middle of the pack in testing.

Congrats and condolences. Holy shit the stupidity is amazing. The entire world is just committed to piling up dead bodies with a vaccine on the horizon.

Yup, Placer is the same. We are pozzing like crazy and only advanced to red yesterday

1 Like

Yeah, wouldn’t wanna flood the thread with real info when we can have derails about gyms instead!

Keep it coming

3 Likes

Thinking that we need 2 weeks in a sector before moving along when we are seeing massive LAGGING indicators is so fucking stupid. We really are about to move into an anti-intellectual dark ages. We have all the technology in the known universe and we are going to squander a thousand years by being a collective group of fucktards

2 Likes