COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

4lr5i8

2 Likes

I’m sure the free market will come up with an efficient and effective solution.

2 Likes

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/aetiology/status/1325958178631200772

1 Like

Seems like an excellent opportunity to create a whole pile of well paying, permanent government jobs. Biden FDR one time

2 Likes

Lol

I read your first tweet and saw the name and was gonna post Black Betty but you already covered it with the second tweet in the same post. My pony didn’t get a chance to even be born.

Holymotherofgod.jpg

Death curve also getting steeper.

That death curve is going to get really steep, really fast in about 8 days

4 Likes

Ponies start at conception (of thought/meme)!

1 Like

That is a fucking insane slope on that graph

1 Like

Man Thanksgiving is going to be fun

Not covid, but my M-in-L’s husband (95 years old) fell and hit his head, is in the hospital, they’ve moved him around, probably doesn’t know where he is, last convo he thought they were going to kill him and he needed to be rescued, and no one can visit or get any info. They keep promising to call back with info, but aren’t doing it. Hospital was not overrun.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

1 Like

Thx. He’s a very good guy and still sharp (hopefully just as sharp coming out of this). I posted though because it’s related to covid, as we can’t just barge in a find out what’s going on or have someone there to be with him. My m-in-l talked a social worker and they will try to help tomorrow.

7 Likes

Well I assume that teachers are part of stage 3. So I’ll see what happens to the other priority groups. Barring the vaccine being some kind of lethal injection, I’m doing it.

1 Like

This headline sounds REALLY bad.

3 Likes

12% of my fire department is currently off on covid leave

3 Likes

I was searching for something this morning and noticed how many responses I made last night across many threads saying basically saying the same thing. So sorry for the ranting , I was lit.

2 Likes

I read yesterday that 14 out of 64 firefighters in the city of New London, CT up here are positive. The strain this puts on all sorts of essential folks not just healthcare workers is something that lots of people forget (or choose to ignore because I want my freedoms).

4 Likes

Can we declare the entire state of North Dakota a disaster area yet?