COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Can anyone spot the point where Santa Clara county opened up limited indoor dining?

The committee is announcing an extremely worthy WINNAR

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/trump-loving-pastor-who-blamed-19-on-fornication-dies-from-19/

10 Likes

My favorite topic of how fucked North Dakota is. 1536 cases and 29 deaths today. Extrapolated to the US population that would be equivalent to 660k cases and 12.5k deaths.

1 Like

I just sniched on a restaurant violating the new indoor dining ban in IL.

18 Likes

TBF I don’t see the death count on my screen every morning on Joe, I see different numbers.

'Snitches? No blintzes!

1 Like

Update… :+1:

I’m feeling far better, thinks its a small cold I had… Just because I’m feeling far far better now… Still don’t have all my energy back, getting a sleep helped with the Cough medicine and paracetamol.

I’ll still go for a test though, probably wait a week or 2 so I’m not going out for another 2 weeks from yesterday.

I’ve got enough supplies to last for the duration and my Brother will drop of any essentials I may need like Milk outside my door. :grimacing:

Thank you all for the concern, it means a lot to be a part of this community.

38 Likes

Would encourage you to get tested now. Remember there is pattern of sick-better-whamo. Also get a pulse ox reader if you don’t have one.

4 Likes

Hope you continue to improve Smacc, get tested if possible though

1 Like

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

10,000,000 cases USA#1

Texas going to hit 1,000,000 today

Wave v1.3 - starting to show signs of an expotential nature (assuming the US testing system is capable of measuring expotential increase)

Kansas dropping a 4726/79 today. That is truly insane and on par with the Dakotas for worst hotspot in the world.

Thats a 1600/million daily rate. Last I looked the worst places in Europe are not hitting that are they? That’s equivalent to the UK hitting 107,000 cases in a day.

Illinois just blowing up rn

France is just under 5000/million, rest of Euro not far behind - different testing though - Biden might do it the right way

UK 7dma is: 350/m
France 7dma is: 700/m
Italy 7dma is: 500/m

So I stand by what I said. Kansas, the Dakotas and Montana are the biggest per capita hotspots on earth unless I am missing something.

That is per week. I am talking per day.