COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

https://twitter.com/HerbieTeope/status/1322240102798708736

Chiefs fullback who caught covid may be having a rough go of it. He’s been out more than the required time.

Brian Kemp, c’mon down. Not pozzed but in quarantine.

3 Likes

Half way home to 100k already, and the heaviest hitters haven’t chimed in yet. Gonna be a bloody Friday indeed.

FYFYFYP cause I don’t know what FTFY means.

1 Like

Kansas over 3k today. Thank you! Working hard!

Wisconsin and Minnesota are getting lit…

5k and 3k respectably today, MN just recently cracked 2k and now the sky is the limit!

1 Like

There are Halloween parties and concerts at bars for Halloween all over my area this weekend.

Fixed that for ya

So, if it’s random, that means about 0.8% of the school is getting pozzed each day and R0 ~=1?

In other words, the whole school will be pozzed in a little over four months?

Pass.

1 Like

Was going to do that with the exact same date. Great minds.

1 Like

I would read nothing into Andy’s comments. I recall him sounding about the same sometimes and the guy would be out several more weeks. Andy isn’t a big giver of information.

Utah: Got an emergency text alert from the state today. No shit, thanks.

Separately, the state epidemiologist looked at a house a friend has for sale. Nice place riffraff like me won’t ever be able to afford. I mean good for her, but business is too good rn.

It’s weird that CA isnt out of control right now. I know we are rising but my county is fairly well under control. Enough so so that schools that havent opened yet are planning to open next week

2 Likes

If there is something to the weather theory then California may never get super bad. One thing all the states blowing up right now have in common is they are all northern states where it has already turned much colder. It is hard to think that is a coincidence. Also Europe is much farther north than most Americans think which might be why they are a few weeks ahead of most of the US right now.

2 Likes

I think it’s just people gathering indoors in the colder states.

2 Likes

Illinois with 7k cases today, an all time high.

Chicago shut down indoor dining and bars as of tonight and people are up in arms about it.

People are idiots, news at 11.

It’s more likely related to coivd’s dislike of humid air.

Good news, everyone!

1 Like

Rooms at a place I stayed in Jamaica once were $165/night this week. Fucking tempting even though I’m barely even going to local stores. Need to pass a covid test to get in the country. Getting there would be the hard part. Not sure if I ever will step foot on a cruise ship though.

85000 cases so far today with quite a bit outstanding. 100k day is happening.