COVID-19: Chapter 5 - BACK TO SCHOOL

They’re going to steal everything that isn’t nailed down and pee on what’s left.

4 Likes

Pharmacies now offering testing. Went to the one across the street from me and took less than 5 min, no appointment. Pretty nice setup.

1 Like

Not only that, I found out about it by reading the NEWSPAPER

I’ll happily cross that two months of madness bridge when we get to it. I’m about eleventeen trillion times more worried about the four years + two months that follow.

It would, of course, be a period of extreme lunacy unlike any before it, but man oh man do I want to get me some of that.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/rossdellenger/status/1304405942226898944?s=21

https://twitter.com/donie/status/1304425414568411137?s=20

7 Likes

Honest question: does it make me a bad person if I want those people to die from covid? It’s so out of character for me to even have that thought, but I genuinely would not care - and may find a sick joy in it - if they Herman Cained themselves.

3 Likes

It makes you a person. Humans are not inherently nice creatures.

2 Likes

Dipshit: “Because there’s no COVID. It’s a fake pandemic, created to destroy the United states of America.”

Reporter: “But the President said to Bob Woodward that there is a virus, the coronavirus, and it is deadly.”

Dipshit: “That’s his opinion. The truth is is that the CDC said only less than 10,000 people died from COVID, the other 190,000 have 2.6 or 2.8 other mortalities[sic].”

COVID’s not real, but also it only killed 10,000 people because the other 190,000 were unhealthy.

3 Likes

In depressing and WAAF news, I’ve pretty much lost the battle to convince my family that this is still deadly serious. Even after my dad spent 5 days in the hospital with it.

Last weekend, my sisters’ families and my mom and my family got together at my mom’s. I’m mostly ok with outdoor stuff in small groups now, and it was an outdoor affair. Until it wasn’t. For no reason, they just all started congregating indoors, including my pregnant wife. It was literally 70 degrees outside. There was no reason to be inside. I was sitting outside by myself fuming. And then they decide they will also gather the 10 kids, most of which are going to school now, inside to sing happy birthday to one of them. It was at that point I caused a scene and left. And everyone thinks I’m losing my mind or something. “Are you ok?” Yes I’m ok, I’m just not a fucking moron.

And my pregnant wife tells me yesterday she has an appointment Saturday. I ask what for, assuming it’s for the pregnancy. She’s getting her fucking eye lashes done.

My 61 year old mom, is teaching dance classes this fall.

21 Likes

Says morbidly obese man over 60.

Jesus didn’t really feed the 5,000. 4,500 of them would have gotten lunch somewhere else.

11 Likes

I feel you. My family seemed confused at the notion that any of them could possibly get it from each other. You only catch covid from outsiders.

Around May, my aunt and uncle had a house party with 60 people at it. One took a covid test and was awaiting the results. She thought it’d be great to go the party while waiting apparently and got a bunch of people sick there including two of my cousins, my aunt and uncle.

Now that they have antibodies, they can throw more parties sarcasm

1 Like

How dare I question the fucking happy birthday song. And why the fuck would they walk 20 feet and do it outside in the most perfect weather of the year.

2 Likes

This was directed at the Trump rally-goer in the video by the way lol…

We lost, that’s why you dare not. Pandemic is over, we’re the radical alarmists. The toothpaste is out of the tube, what do you want to do snowflake? It’s just like the guns!

The conservatives are so good at stomping on the tube of toothpaste then shrugging and walking away. “It’s out now, what can we do?”

4 Likes

Are you ok?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/anthonysarti11/status/1304077783266734081?s=20

8 Likes