COVID-19: Chapter 5 - BACK TO SCHOOL

Lots of idiots are going to completely ignore those quarantine requirements.

What is your confidence level that the hard way is even achievable? Like we don’t really know how long immunity in recovered patients lasts, we’re not even 100% sure it’s a thing.

1 Like

Nah you can just drive. I’ve driven from FL to TN 5x in past 2 months and there’s no one checking anything at borders.

DeSantis hasn’t dropped the NY quarantine yet? Jesus.

What the hell is the election going to look like? Ugh.

Do the clubs include the sexy time?

Lol, he fucking extended it today. It’s definitely just a “Fuck You” move since NY has one of the lowest rates in the country right now but, whatever, it’s better for NY because it discourages our people from going there and bringing it back. So I say “Thanks Desantis for your fucking stupidity.”

4 Likes

Orange County Hospital Capacity is at 88%, ICU beds at 84%. I’m not sure I believe those numbers based on where they were like a week ago - they’ve only ticked up 1%. Obviously they should be clearing out a lot of elective procedures and such, but still… Plus you’re hearing reports now of hospitals in the area hitting ICU capacity, so… yeah, I don’t know. Four of the eight hospitals in the area are at ICU capacity, but the biggest is not anywhere near it.

Yeah I thought I had a pretty safe bet buying DIS puts. Jokes on me, I guess. Well, you know, me and the dead tourists they’re going to pozz and send home to die.

Is this public info?

My friends flew into ny from a hot spot last week. Business as usual , no entry requirements or problems.

1 Like

I’m seeing studies and articles about “kids”, but sometimes that includes teenagers, and generally includes primary school age.

What do we know about specifically toddlers’ susceptibility & infectiousness? Generally there’s a very small population of MSIS cases, and ?

The ones I’m talking about don’t, but there are places, called “soap,” which do.

2 Likes

Here is your pivot. Saw this on my Deplorable BIL’s Facebook page.

Interesting. Makes me think that you may get some sort of recession to the mean thing going on.

As it spreads everywhere over time, it will hit pockets where the spread is much faster.

1 Like

TONS of dumb shits at the bars this weekend here in NW Florida. Last few weeks heard of many different cases at different places so I’m sure a couple weeks from now will be terrible. Trumps for sure going to lose this state after old people start dropping left and right over the next month. Really tragic that is has come to this. Businesses see what’s up and offices have sent people home again after reopening a month back.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/status/1280705691699773442?s=20

asked my coworker that i mentioned previously if he still plans to take his family to Covid Central aka orlando to universal studios at the end of the month? He asked if it was covid central jokingly i think, i said well maybe not orlando but the state is. He said eh its a big state? I said yea a big state covered in COVID, i was trying to get through something we were working on though so i didnt keep going.

This is the guy that previously told me that he thought basically everyone would eventually get it so whats the big deal basically if you got it now

He may be right, but if he is it’s the fault of people like him.

I like her attitude. If we all die, there’s nothing left to worry about.

1 Like

100% this.

Temecula

Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just making a list of places to never ever ever live under any circumstances

1 Like