COVID-19: Chapter 5 - BACK TO SCHOOL

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/1286685649467105280?s=20

That tundra above you isn’t protection from invasion from the south, it’s a wall you’re up against.

Not that I’m rooting against you! If you feel like burning down the White House again, I’m not getting in your way.

1 Like

Give it another decade or so and that tundra will be prime farmland.

12 Likes

DEATH PANELS Remember the old days when R’s were against those

so you’re likely to die with a serious infectious disease, well you should just go home with your family then.

I’m pretty cold myself with stuff like this but ffs no

2 Likes

Another uniquely american thing. Who the fuck doesn’t want to wear a seatbelt? It’s not even uncomfortable and it’ll save your life.

1 Like

We only want like 7 cities and the oil, and that part probably would join us, you can keep winnipeg and the french stuff.

Yeah but seatbelt laws were the slippery slope to tougher DUI laws, smoking bans, and now mask wearing. Where does this assault on my personal liberties end?!?!

You forgot lightbulbs, dishwashers, and toilets.

1 Like

The Saint Lawrence Seaway is a pretty major shipping route, so you’re going to need to conquer the French stuff too.

1 Like

Went by my gym the other day. I was curious to see if he was trying to move operations outside - which is allowed. Nope, open for business, all indoors, apparently still defying the order. The parking lot was more packed than I’ve ever seen it - which makes sense if he’s the only open gym around. Crazy.

yeah, but you shouldn’t be volunteering for this study if your attitude is f em. You’re volunteering to help society, not just yourself.

This is really naive. You’re helping to be ing a product worth billions to market.

Nobody is volunteering for a vaccine study “to help bring a product worth billions to market.” They’re volunteering “to help find a vaccine that works.”

Yeah, uh, Montreal is awesome. If we’re conquering part of Canada, that’s the first thing we take.

1 Like

Played some poker. Just a small two-table tournament. Was the only one wearing a mask.

Took the tram back. Two people (myself included) out of around 20-something people wearing a mask.

Inevitably they will be mandatory pretty much everywhere and I really don’t think people will take well to it this time. Wouldn’t be surprised to see an American-style response to it.

They may not be volunteering to help bring a multibillion dollar product to market, but that’s what they are doing.

It would be incredibly naive to not get an approved vaccine because you were part of a study for a different vaccine. You can yell from your high horse all you want. I don’t want to die or be permanently harmed. I don’t want anyone to die or be permanently harmed because of me.

In Canada it was the same right wing gas-guzzling dumb dumbs that protested the seatbelt law. They’ve been unhappy for decades and still talk about seceding as if their only industry didn’t just get decimated.

Of course. Also, you’re changing the subject.

Then don’t volunteer for a vaccine study. (Incidentally, this is why I won’t be volunteering for any studies.)

It’s fine that you feel that way but I won’t pledge allegiance to the corporations of america and will instead try to make myself and everyone around me as safe as possible.

These guys are like -10000 to have major mommy issues and still haven’t gotten over being sent to their room.