COVID-19: Chapter 5 - BACK TO SCHOOL

Capacity to do evictions will limit this.

1 Like

Btw, I am totally in depression mode, and may step away from the forum for a bit. The news is getting worse and worse and won’t be making improvements any time soon. Not sure how wallowing in it is going to help me much.

27 Likes

Sure, which is great for those who are in the back of the queue. But there is a capacity for evictions, and it is higher than any of us should be comfortable with.

Shouldn’t that be laughing my protein extruder off?

You could just like post in the Zeppelin tournament.

You have to remember how high these guys are on their own supply. They truly believe they can fix the economy by shutting off the free money and getting the lazy poors off the couch.

4 Likes

If Trump was looking out hit window today on his was to his course he saw this.

https://twitter.com/dwuhlfelderlaw/status/1282322586920157185?s=21

4 Likes

Grunching. Dengue fever is 5 very different strains. You can’t catch the same strain twice. If you catch a second strain, it’s worse than the first time.

Which incidentally. Caused a massive ruckus over the dengue vaccine.

1 Like

Was never a huge Zeppelin fan

I don’t know how bad dengue is the 2nd time, but I’d rather repeat my first and only dengue experience(and it sucked) than catch the Rona.

I have to say I agree and for the first time in a while I have not been reading posts/posting much for 3 days. Do I feel better? Sure. Does it change the absolute tsunami of hell that the next two months will likely be? No.

In fact I think the normies waking up to how bad we have fucked this up and and just how bad it is about to get will be the real trigger to whatever bad stuff happens next. A huge percentage of the population is totally clueless what comes next. And that is going to come as quite a surprise I fear.

4 Likes

Dengue the comeback can include classic hits like “bleeding from your eyes”, so possibly not.

Dengue kills a lot of people.

It’s supposed to hit 116F in Phoenix today (47C), so in a couple of hours we may finally know if the virus just “goes away” in the summer.

6 Likes

What about if it prefers “cold dry air” to “hot moist air”? Chessmate.

Here’s a video going through evidence and discussion of reinfection. As jman220 said, it’s important to keep this in the context of the millions testing positive and not reported being reinfected. The discussed cases appear not to be lingering virus, but everyone’s immune system is different and it’s certainly plausible the virus can be reserved and hiding somewhere else in the body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhyEBIpaIaM&feature=emb_title (50 minutes)
Long video includes lots of discussion about reinfection and immunity as well as an interview of the husband of someone recovering for a second case of Covid.

9 Likes

Watch this and try saying that again.

I wasn’t a big fan either but over time I’ve realized they’re pretty awesome.

2 Likes

I’ve never gotten the flu twice in one year. Does that mean I am immune? It is easy to forget we are 8 months in (really 5 in NA) and still have a lot to learn.

On NYE my kids asked me what I thought about the coming year. I told them I thought it was going to be the worst year of my life and that all hell would break loose after the election no matter what the result is. Just waiting for November to confirm that I was 100% correct.

5 Likes

Evictions happen in state court, not federal. Most of the blue states have some forms of moratoriums/assistance that they are no doubt going to extend. For example in NY the legislature just passed a law that makes it impossible for a landlord to evict a tenant for nonpayment of rent if the tenant can show financial hardship due to COVID, for as long as NY remains in a state of emergency due to COVID. In the red states, you’re right, it’s going to be a bloodbath.

1 Like

They’re so close!

3 Likes