COVID-19: Chapter 5 - BACK TO SCHOOL

I liked the version with the larger numbers and was hoping the numbers would start climbing “gas-pump” style once the race started. I realize this is probably more trouble than it’s worth.

You mean with the counter going up constantly? That’s outside of my pay scale to know how to do, but I would like to be able to do something like that.

This should be literally criminal.

1 Like

So I did the unthinkable and read the comments section for that article.

It was actually somewhat uplifting. I’d say more than half were critical of Trump’s and/or Desantis’ management of the pandemic. For a Villages newspaper, that’s something.

I’m still not getting my hopes up, though. Lots of cheating and voter suppression to fade.

What is this from?

Yeah exactly, I was looking for an example since I know I’ve seen a few, but you know what I mean.

In a way you’re doing a video version of my AZ v. NM chart and I hope it does go viral.

2 Likes

Have you seen that whole DeSantis video? It’s absolutely bats***. I can’t even imagine how many people he’s going to kill with his gross negligence and incompetence.

1 Like

Sincalir.

1 Like

Trump going to be furious

6 Likes

So another update on my idiotic dad and his idiotic doctor.

I found out that his stupid doctor wasn’t requiring anybody to wear masks in his office, even though there is a statewide mask mandate. My dad didn’t wear a mask. His receptionist, the doctor’s sister in law, and mom of one of my wife’s best friends, said my dad looked very sick. She quit afterward.

My dad says he feels completely normal now and has O2 in mid 90s, but yesterday he “smelled cardboard.” No test results yet.

7 Likes

MUH FREEZE PEACH! GO BACK TO THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF ALBERTA, COMRADE!

https://twitter.com/theresa_chapple/status/1287138958359564289?s=21

5 Likes

What about hamberders

9 Likes

I thought the post was delightful fwiw

Was afraid it would be taken the wrong way

1 Like

Things not going that brilliantly in Victoria. This is day 18 of lockdown and they recorded 459 new cases yesterday, a new record.

1 Like

Big graduation party 2 houses over. Big tent and bouncy castle. Didn’t see one mask. But it’s outside so it’s ok

2 Likes

Humans!

9 Likes