COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Sounds like he’s close to cracking the case.

4 Likes

The reporters were only able to pin down the process in Virginia, but I think this gives a pretty good explanation of how states can cook the books without just making up stats

Tl/dr : you combine both PCR and the antibody tests when you report “tests”." Result: your number of tests performed increase (especially when you first start lumping them in together) and your percent positive rate probably falls (restrict PRC tests and give lots of serology tests to a broad population that still has a low overall Covid rate, and you’ll turn up a low positive test rate).

2 Likes

Bar waitresses going to be able to pay the late fee on their rent now.

2 Likes

We dodged so many bullets just because so many government jobs aren’t appointed by the President, remember how these dipshits thought they inherited Obama’s White House staff?

Daily confirmed COVID hospital and nursing home deaths from Cuomo press conference
April 8: 799 (peak)

May 1: 299
May 2: 280
May 3: 226
May 4: 230
May 5: 232
May 6: 231
May 7: 216
May 8: 226
May 9: 207
May 10: 161
May 11: 195
May 12: 166
May 13: 157

Some areas of the state will partially reopen tomorrow. NYC, Long Island, and other areas will remain on “pause.”

3 Likes

I see no problems as long as they aren’t “dirty”. And that just because the dirt or whatever binds up the bleach.

But if you are using to wipe down pretty clean surfaces already then it should be ok.

I’m at Costco. Getting in was a breeze. Store itself more crowded that I thought. Lines to check out completely insane.

10 Likes

Amazing, gonna send that to him

1 Like

I’d Leave… Don’t stand in line for more than 5 mins, it will increase your risk of exposure.

Maybe you guys get below 100/day in two weeks or so?

Untitled

1 Like

That would be nice. We still have more than 2,000 new cases per day, but the positive rate is way down (6% yesterday).

1 Like

That was exactly my thought when I saw the clip of the people in Clearwater (Might be the same protest).

Protest gyms being closed by doing exercises that don’t require a gym.

1 Like

as you stated, in that scenario only republican voters will go to the polls

also karen isn’t taking the bar exam or has a law degree

she’s got 100 followers on twitter for being a troll but trump retweeted her a few times

or it’s diamond and silk

1 Like

I needed to hear this today. Thank you.

2 Likes

Indiana did a really good test all things considered. 2.8% of Hoosiers have been infected. Fatality rate is .06. Half of those infected are asymptomatic.

Study had 4600 participants.

*.6% not .06%.

1 Like

Got mine, fuck ya’ll in action

asymptomatics showing no antibodies so, if immunity exists, asymptomatics won’t be immune