COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Pretty sure they weren’t monkeys from the lab, I think they were street monkeys and just attacked a lab tech and stole the samples (from what SA said earlier maybe they aren’t even active? I’m not sure how lab samples work and all that)

Took less than a day to get my test result. Negative unsurprisingly.

14 Likes

Taps aff weather :blush:

3 Likes

Stay safe Glaswegians, that is some brutal heat.

5 Likes

Holy crap it’s room temperature outside.

18 Likes

Smacc, here’s a tip to beat the heat: take off your coat.

11 Likes

This is called a box fan. It could save your life when the temp hits 25C.

9 Likes

my tongue suddenly got all white which usually indicates I’m about to get sick. I’ve been isolating decently well I think so I guess I could be getting a flare up of some disease that I’m a carrier of or it has to be covid right? I assume all colds and flus are extremely rare now due to everyone isolating.

Enjoy the sun SMACC

2 Likes

spoiler that

I seen that… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Other end of the country (southward) and same temp 24c - and same tomorrow. Lovely. 100m from the sea - likely that I go for a dip.

So hot infact that, with lack of clippers and/or barber, I shaved my head this morning. I’m normally a short cut but now I look :egg:

3 Likes

Smacc - I didn’t realize you would probably just die if exposed to direct sunlight. Maybe a Lawrence of Arabia robe?

2 Likes

Still good news, even if its unsurprising.

Yeah, summer just sucks if you’re part Celtic. Already sick of this shit.

1 Like

Belgian prince tests positive

The 28-year-old youngest son of Princess Astrid - he’s King Philippe’s nephew - reportedly caught the virus at a ‘party’ in Córdoba and the circumstances surrounding his trip are unclear.

The report first came out in Spanish webite El Confidencial which produced a document from the Andalucian authorities but didn’t name the prince. Belgian media have since confirmed with the palace that Prince Joachim was in Spain - his symptoms are said to be mild.

The palace says he travelled on 24 May for professional reasons, for an internship, but he’s known to have a long-standing relationship with a Spanish woman. Spanish reports suggest he went to an orgy two days later involving 27 people, which would be a breach of lockdown regulations. But Belgian media say there were only 10-12 people involved, which would not constitute a breach. Everyone concerned is now said to be in quarantine.

:tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

It’s 27C outside and I’m going for 1.5 mile walk.

It I don’t post again in the next 3 hours tell my kids I love them.

9 Likes

And your mittens.

If you’re going to have an orgy, keep it small. Be responsible out there, people.

6 Likes