COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

I can’t imagine there’s anything that can be reasonably described as “traffic” in Montana.

The comedian Rich Hall had a line that the police in Montana will always stop you because they are lonely.

1 Like

All these protests aren’t going to be good for keeping down the covid numbers. I hope the homemade masks everyone’s wearing are effective.

1 Like

I think a lot of women would not agree with the idea that meeting an online date at their home is a minimal added risk. I have been partnered for like 15 years, so wtf do I know, but I would have bet that most women would still want to meet up in public.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/andrew_havranek/status/1266492093771460610?s=21

11 Likes

Dumb motherfuckers man, hope being outdoors saved them

Meant to reply to river man

Even Stevie Wonder saw that coming.

4 Likes

On Saturday, May 23, the positive case visited Backwater Jacks between 1 and 5 p.m. Then, they went to Shady Gators and Lazy Gators Pool from 5:40 to 9 p.m.

From Shady Gators, the case went back to Backwater Jacks from 9:40 to 10 p.m.

On Sunday, May 24, the case had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings in Lake Ozark from 1 to 2 p.m., went to Shady Gators from 2:30 until around 7 p.m., then got a cab from Shady Gators to a private home.

LOL this timeline. I bet Buffalo Wild Wings clientele right now are 85% MAGA Patriots who cough in each others faces to own the libs.

7 Likes

To update this list:

-North Carolina now has their most ever new cases in one day.
-California has their 2nd most cases in one day.

1 Like

May 13, Wisconsin Supreme Court, which mostly had conservative judges, struck down the stay-at-home order that Democratic Gov. Tony Evers had put in place.

2 weeks later …

No one saw that coming.

People need to go to jail for this political nonsense. Trump is the most dangerous man in America.

1 Like

Had a covid test today. Was drive through. Took like 5 min. Just a throat swab. They say 3-5 days for results.

Did if for intellectual curiosity as I’m asymptomatic.

3 Likes

LOL at Brits describing a 25C day (77 Fahrenheit) as being a “scorcher.”

6 Likes

Lol, I assumed it was going be high 90’s.

Well I’m in Seattle so that is pretty damn hot for May.

1 Like

Seattle and London probably have similar weather patterns.

Seattle area is well south of London. Washington is at about the same latitude of France.

Latitude is only part of the equation. Below are tables for both Seattle (top) and London (bottom). They look pretty similar to me.

2 Likes

Lattitude difference between London and Seattle is about the same as the difference between Portland, OR and Vancouver, BC.

I think of Portland and Vancouver as having pretty similar weather.

Also as Chesspain pointed out, they are actually pretty darn similar.

Gulfstream tho

2 Likes

This is encouraging for the Republican Convention. They should be allowed to have it at full attendance there.