COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Ok, my place didn’t go THAT far.

I got some new lenses for my glasses at the optical department and each desk had barriers, which was nice.

Tbh I’m getting kinda sick of my own cooking

2 Likes

“Good” news DC is entering Phase 1 today (some outdoor dining, a few more businesses and additional govt services ).

Bad news: Positive test rate still over 10%, fairly high per capita infection rate.

Other bad news: two shootings and a carjacking within a block of my house yesterday.

Tl/dr: Imma stay inside

2 Likes

Legit lol’d

IL starting stage 3 today. Restaurants can have outdoor seating with social distancing. Restaurants are closing down parking lots and putting up tents. We’ll see how it goes.

FL did this during Phase 1, Hi and welcome we have a lovely but loud table reserved for you over here next to this giant Pile of Asphalt here is a wine list your server will be right with you. It’s actually a pretty smart way to expand your seating capacity provided it doesn’t rain as those canopies do a laughably poor job at keeping water out. Unfortunately our rainy season is upon us so that’s about to be moot.

4 Likes

Local bar has outdoor seating with tables spaced far apart. It’s tempting, but nah.

1 Like

I pooped outdoors at 13K ft in the mountains in Peru. It was majestic. Here is a photo I took of my view, just after doing the deed:

9 Likes

FREEEEEEDUMP!

5 Likes

Should have left the parking lot and just give the waitstaff roller skates.

1 Like

Same here. I’m going to give it 3 weeks and see what the numbers do then reevaluate.

1 million lives? says trump

Are you guys single? What happens when you want to start flirting with women at the bar, assuming any go out? Especially after a few drinks. I feel safer drinking at home and checking out all the streaming concerts being played or making music.

1 Like

I’m married. It’s just the 2 of us.

1 Like

I go home and hate myself a little more.

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/maddow/status/1266444912897261586

(Imperial County is between San Diego County and Arizona.)

You can make it if you try.

9 Likes

Yep, the rural areas of CA are starting to get hit hard. That county that just revised its rules is incredibly rural, and now this one. Central cali is going to get hit like a hurricane