COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

It’s an allusion to Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.

1 Like

GA with 50 new ICU admissions and 200 new hospitalizations - and uptick in both. Maybe just a Tuesday bump on Wed. due to holiday.

Never seen that movie, I stole the phrase from MBMBAM

1 Like

Unreal that 51% support shutting schools down for the entire 2020-21 year. Some seriously sheltered pieces of shit imho.

Woof woof woof!

30 Likes

I say watch the hospitals and the obit pages.

It’s easily the worst Mad Max move, but there’s a lot of pop culture gold in it.

Yeah, seeing talks of LA county being open for business is fucking baffling

I’m surprised it is that high.

I’m not. Lots of verysmartfolks here that haven’t thought things through very well is par for the course.

There are no badpostingdogs, just badpostingdog owners.

4 Likes

Wasn’t sure whether to post this in this thread or the Memes and Goofs thread…

Going to add a poll to increase the content value and post it here:

A man and a woman demonstrate dining under a plastic shield Wednesday, May 27, 2020 in a restaurant of Paris. As restaurants in food-loving France prepare to reopen, some are investing in lampshade-like plastic shields to protect diners from the virus. The strange-looking contraptions are among experiments restaurants are trying around the world as they try to lure back clientele while keeping them virus-free. (AP Photo/Thibault Camus)

Would you willingly pay for this “fine dining” experience?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Get_Smart-Cone-of-silence

19 Likes

Worse than the first? Cause I thought that sucked.

I can’t even

1 Like

Well my wife just got fired. Fuck this virus, man.

40 Likes

Sorry, brother.

6 Likes

That sucks

2 Likes

Fuckkk.

Sorry to hear that. :confused:

1 Like

Sorry to hear. I (along with 50% of my company) go on 3-month furlough after next week, although I honestly don’t expect to be brought back at that point. Just a brutal marketplace out there right now.

3 Likes