COVID-19: Chapter 10 - Mission Achomlished!

Do eat the yellow snow.

Just imagine how much a hot 19-year-old could get for “send me a jar of your pee and I’ll drink it.”

What do you expect him to do? Drink someone else’s urine?

the fuck I want my cuban food

The posts I just moved weren’t necessarily bickering (sorry CN, your replies just got caught in the crossfire) but they were leading us down the slippery slope to Bickerland so they’re gonezo.

Play nice please.

1 Like

I guess USA/Cuba relations are basically bickering over old drama.

4 Likes

Up next: Bans.

7 Likes

Guardian Live, 3hrs ago…

Record numbers of people admitted to US hospitals with Covid

A new record has been set for the number of people admitted to hospital with Covid-19 in the US , with 132,646 currently on wards, according to a Reuters tally on Monday.

The latest figure, which comes as the highly contagious Omicron strain spreads across the country, surpassed the record of 132,051 set in January last year.

Hospital admissions have increased steadily since late-December, doubling in the last three weeks, as Omicron overtook Delta as the dominant variant in the US.

The analysis found that Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, and Wisconsin have reported record levels of Covid-19 patients recently.

As global cases escalated in 2021, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, based in Goodwood, West Sussex, booked the highest annual sales in its 117-year history, selling 5,586 vehicles.

No other manufacturer sold more cars for more than €250,000 (£208,000), he said. The Phantom model was the company’s biggest seller but its Cullinan SUV accounted for 30% of 2021 sales.

https://twitter.com/selenasd/status/1480634173123661828

I’m sure they’re getting right on that

1 Like

RR’s appealing more to old people with a much higher risk of a covid death.

Yer average crack dealer/premiership footballer is more of a Bentley man.

1 Like

Once their kids cut off contact after they refused to get vaxxed, they blew their inheritance

1 Like

Supreme court audio of that covid case released. Honestly sounds to me like Gorsush said “flu kills hundreds, thousands of people every year”. Exchange is a little after 1:49:00.

not the first time I’ve been wrong

1 Like

After further review, transcriptionist appears to agree.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1480567138029117446?s=20

As long as we can all agree that Gorsuch has never been wrong

1 Like

Source of effectiveness data discussed in article: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-breakthrough-data

I mean he’s wrong in that statement. The flu kills tens of thousands. But that doesn’t mean he’s a moron or something, everyone is wrong about all sorts of little shit like that all the time. But if you’re going to cut a sentence fragment from what Gorsuch (or whoever) is saying and yell about it on the internet, probably try to at the very least get that fragment correct.

Or don’t, all Mystal was doing was firing up the anger machine which isn’t good for anything.

No wonder Trump survived.

3 Likes