COVID-19: Chapter 10 - Mission Achomlished!

Hang in there! Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

OK, let’s go to the tape.

These aren’t the same thing!

1 Like

N95 mask isn’t sufficient for these past few hours of posts.

3 Likes

lol dude no.

Do you think that 84% efficacy means that 16% of vaccinated people catch covid?

No it’s not.

Quote me.

I know you won’t, tho, so here are some actual quotes:

Christ Jesus, why

3 Likes

Consider the lilies of the field
They do not spin
They do not weave N95 masks
But not even Solomon in all his glory was so arrayed as one of these!

1 Like

So, do not be anxious about tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be anxious for itself.
Let the day’s own viral load be sufficient for the day.

1 Like

I love rockin’ tracks like John Coltrane love Naema
Like the student love the teacher
Like the prophet love Khadeja
Like I love my baby features
Like the creator love all creatures

KRS?

1 Like

Nah, Black Star

What is the Black Star?
Is it the cat with the black shades, the black car?
Is it shining from very far, to where you are?
It is commonplace and different
Intimate and distant
Fresher than an infant

1 Like

life is too short to argue with someone trying to troll you.

Think I’d rather have covid argue than get in a flame war

Couple day update. Still going fine, just a bit tired.

I think I felt worse before being positive, so its possible I just had it mildly and didn’t notice while at work.

My closest co-worker tested positive today, two others in our department/crew tested positive in between. Unsure if I was patient zero for us or another guy from another site (we all share a car when driving from mine-site to the major town to fly back home, plus spend some common minecamp time together (drinking, eating dinner etc).

I get two extra days off to make up my 7 days, thats nice. My actual home set up (me and the girlfriend live together, she has most of the house, I have the master bedroom, ensuite, and one spare room with a small tv, a Nintendo switch, and a chromecast for netflix etc… Food being delivered by her a few times a day is pretty damn good.

One coworker lives with three others and has to be stuck in his room only. That sucks.

5 Likes

Grunching but it sounds to me like Melkerson is having a prison consultation. Now the question is if he’s the prisoner or the consultant/attorney.

I’d put the mask on the sicko and KITN if they pull it down. Keep the air from getting saturated.

https://twitter.com/JamesSurowiecki/status/1528062975629828097

I mean there are a lot of people who are getting actively mad at anyone wearing a mask, so…

Problem is none of them are ever going to see a thread about it in 100 years.

But yeah I’ve been mocked in person to my face for masking like at least once a week over the last couple months.

Oh and if the GOP takes over after 2024, don’t be surprised if masks are banned in public. Land of the Free to stay at home if you don’t feel safe, libtards! But if you want to come out into USA#1, no masks for you. There are acceptable ways to protect yourself and the ones you love, we call them GUNS. If God wanted you to wear a mask, he’d have put it in the Constitution, dumbass!

1 Like

Apparently