COVID-19 (2): Turns out it's going to be pretty bad actually

Dr. Acton’s extreme competence will not go unpunished by the people of Ohio.

https://twitter.com/KRForbesPhoto/status/1256673539261947904?s=20

I don’t think you’re allowed to open carry assault weapons, even in lol Ohio. WTF

Edit: Of course, completely legal, no licensing requirement. JFC

Where to?

Austin one time dealer!

I’ll be voting against Lynzee. Bart Scott can’t wait dot gif.

2 Likes

I hope Harrison wins by one!

https://twitter.com/kylieatwood/status/1258170717176242176?s=19

The researchers were writing up their findings when the new coronavirus began to make headlines in January. They immediately realized that the smaller llama antibodies “that could neutralize SARS would very likely also recognize the Covid-19 virus,” Dr. Saelens said.

It did, the researchers found, effectively inhibiting the coronavirus in cell cultures.

The researchers are hopeful the antibody can eventually be used as a prophylactic treatment, by injecting someone who is not yet infected to protect them from the virus, such as a health care worker. While the treatment’s protection would be immediate, its effects wouldn’t be permanent, lasting only a month or two without additional injections.

6 Likes

Anyone who knows how this all works want to speculate if this is something that can be scaled? Fully layman’s view is no. How many llamas with Cv antibodies can there possibly be.

you’re gonna need a lot of llamas

4 Likes

Oh, great. Now I have to buy a fucking llama?

12 Likes

either llamas or sharks will work. i call dibs on a llama before they run out

2 Likes

Found one for $150 lol… I’m obviously not going to actually do it, but it would be kind of hilarious to have a llama on my terrace (I assume you keep them outside), and I have a feeling, “Do you want to go see my place and my adorable pet llama?” would be pretty killer with the ladies.

4 Likes

By the end of the week Trump will be telling everyone to eat llama burgers. You will want to keep your pet secret.

3 Likes

Either that or telling everyone to let the llamas spit in your mouth. “Just give it a big ol’ kiss!”

1 Like

There’s probably an underground club somewhere in NYC where you can already do this. I hung out in Chelsea in the 1990s, I’ve seen things.

4 Likes

Trumper walking past: Is that a llama?
Me: Nope, it’s a huge dog and he’s shaggy as fuck. These damn liberals won’t open up the pet grooming places!

LOL Iowa, their dipshit governor is OPENING FOR BUSINESS amidst a rapid explosion in infections/deaths/etc.

3 Likes

Is anyone else’s social media feed filled with this dumbass PLANDEMIC youtubes video? Seems to have really hit a sweet spot with dumbasses who don’t post politics enough to already be blocked by me.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen it all over today.

1 Like