COVID-19 (2): Turns out it's going to be pretty bad actually

if gorilla channel was done now, no one would bat an eye and they would ignore it as not the craziest new piece of info they heard about trump that day

Sounds like my Dads flight from Tucson to Ohare was 2/3 full but only 1/2 of the people wearing masks.

Haven’t talked to him yet. Got a report from my brother in Michigan that picked him up. Sounds like they weren’t fully prepared for how empty the airports would be and seeing everything closed up back home.

Is this how I get paid for helping the vaccination gestapo take over?

1 Like

Daily confirmed COVID hospital and nursing home deaths since peak (compiled from Cuomo press briefings)
April 8: 799
April 9: 777
April 10: 783
April 11: 758
April 12: 671
April 13: 778
April 14: 758
April 15: 606
April 16: 630
April 17: 540
April 18: 507
April 19: 478
April 20: 481
April 21: 474
April 22: 438
April 23: 422
April 24: 437
April 25: 367
April 26: 337
April 27: 335
April 28: 330
April 29: 306
April 30: 289

Hit a raw nerve, did I? :laughing:

Feel free to show me how, but please clean the floor on your way out.

Shameful would be standing up for some jmoran220 type getting hysterical over the thought of never taking another luxury cruise again, his only covid concern being himself and his horribly privileged family.

I judge a man at first by the company he keeps…

Well, looks like they’re going to try to open up things around me even though the number of new cases has held steady at around 50 per day for the last two weeks. I wonder what happens when that starts to go up, but the majority of the people I talk about it with are ready to go back to normal.

Well this is looking promising

NOT

I feel like we live in a bizarro world. Texas has had it really mild so far but today is grand reopening day and the three biggest counties surrounding mr (all with millions of people) hit record highs in bad metrics every single day.

There is zero chance it won’t get bad where I am at unless everyone just refuses to change what they have been doing. But lol counting on others.

1 Like

Super bummed. Cute girl I’ve kinda been crushing on invited me to go to the hot springs with her today.

It’s gonna crush me mentally staying quarantined for 18 months. No idea how I’m going to do it.

3 Likes

It’s like having sex without a condom in ‘92, sometimes you just say what the…

Plus I heard from that Austin radio guy that hot springs cure corona.

6 Likes

@StimAbuser

Some folks would say you deserve a wee break after all the work you’ve done over the last 2 weeks.

Mum probably feels the same, lol… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hot springs kill viruses.

I am not a doctor.

4 Likes

When I was young and single I guarantee I would be ignoring all this if it meant a chance to get laid.

16 Likes

wtf man, just go.

3 Likes

Im defintely on team who cares go fuck in the hot springs. This shit isn’t ending anytime soon and we probably mostly all get it in the end anyways. Most of the under 50 crowd’s precaution is to not kill our parents anyways. So go knock it out and then go back to quarantine. If you die at least you die doing something you loved.

New Hampshire relaxing stay at home order today - details pending.

Not sure if this is true, but Gov Sununu says NH still contact tracing every positive case.

You guys do remember I take care of my 70 year old permanently disabled mom who has severe COPD and permanently on oxygen right? Both of my sisters houses are super high risk ( several kids, one of them is a nurse. ) She is not capable of living on her own. Along with that the arch in her foot has collapsed so she can hardly walk.

I’m not worried about myself at all and if it was just me I’d definitely go and not even think twice.

26 Likes

The fucking idiots in Ohio are all up in arms today on social media about Dewine extending social distancing measures another month, even though he is starting measured reopenings. It’s only a matter of time until the military cosplayers put on a show similar to Michigan’s.

The republican legislature seems to be fully aboard the ‘this is tyranny’ train, so I’m sure they’re headed for some sort of clash.

No I didn’t. My bad. That changes the equation a lot and you are doing the right thing. You should be proud of yourself.

11 Likes

Guess it depends on whether mom is one of those “I’d rather die than see the economy…errr…my son not bang sluts in the hot springs!” types or not.

5 Likes