COVID-19 (2): Turns out it's going to be pretty bad actually

Didn’t mess with my sleep at all. It basically keeps me sharp and helps me focus when I’m long into a session and my mind starts wandering and stops paying attention to how people are playing when I’m out of hands. I think it also helps me process information quicker and more clearly.

So more focus and more mental energy.

The world sucks. International trade deals end up flooding Central America with cheap subsidized corn which puts farmers out of work, who become desperate migrant workers, who work in incredibly dangerous and difficult chicken slaughterhouses, who are our essential workers, who keep us alive, while tie wearing and shoe polishing jackasses sit at home watching Netflix, drinking beer and staying safe.

Looks a lot like slavery.

14 Likes

The comments say the first one is fake news… He actually died a month ago after drinking chloroquine fish cleaner. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

This is not exactly a hot take but maybe anybody who drinks bleach or whatever because trump opined about its possible effectiveness should drink bleach.

8 Likes

Pierce Morgan has been unfollowed by the Donald on twitter and pierce be sad… After his scorching write up…

1 Like

Ah dang another one of the “dear mr. president here is my advice” crew doesn’t get trumps attention anymore

3 Likes

Life is so much better with one, imo

Here is our newest rescue, she was flown over from the Bahamas after hurricane Dorian devastated the islands

10 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1253857005279870977

1 Like

Cuomo update

Daily confirmed COVID hospital and nursing home deaths since peak
April 8: 799
April 9: 777
April 10: 783
April 11: 758
April 12: 671
April 13: 778
April 14: 758
April 15: 606
April 16: 630
April 17: 540
April 18: 507
April 19: 478
April 20: 481
April 21: 474
April 22: 438
April 23: 422
April 24: 437

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1253858068900741120

13 Likes

I have to say I’m pretty shocked trump admin isn’t jacking ppe and testing and everything else from deep blue states and giving it to swing states. I know he kinda hooked Florida up but I’d think itd be a full court press to do this.

I mean they kinda did it with taxes. I guess they fired all the intelligent people already

I’m not shocked at all tbh, it was never about politics or who you voted for, its always been and always will be classism.

1 Like

Gotta stay in power to serve the owners class though.

I guess they could be stockpiling it and waiting till the election is closer to give it all to swing states. I don’t think they’re that smart though.

Look at that fucking moron. I’m a tolerant person so I’m good not executing him on the spot. But for the love of god this guy should not have the right to vote.

Granted the Trump team ain’t playing there best game atm, but they don’t need to… I guess I could say the more complacent they are the more riggage is involved, but trumps have always been a lazy ass family so complacency is a built in fault…

The GOP have there methods well and truly established at this point and will gaslight and run there playbook and it will probably work again.

There is some cracks happening and tbh I’m not so sure now that he wins a 2nd term, I think he’s still a favourite though.

Wrt the ruling class, it does not matter who wins with the Dems or GOP as we have seen with these stimulas packages.

1 Like

The riggage and having a massive media apparatus working to cover up their fuckups, or at least not report on them, causes the shitty play, imo.

The most important piece of the puzzle… Unfortunately right wing media has taken over most all TV, sadly.

I mean even our BBC got them running the show nowadays.

The only dogs I wouldn’t trust are doberman females :relieved:There nasty in my experience :relaxed:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1253818452265054209

CUT OUT THE NOISE ALL

2 Likes

I would have and have done so with my mum, “But pierce said” was her only words too before I raged… :flushed:

He honestly 1 of the few peeps I really hate irl. :grin:

1 Like